Old Gemstore items back on sale?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gavvers.7538

gavvers.7538

Hello, While exploring LA I noticed in the Black Lion Weapons area they had an area sealed off for “weapons testing”. When speaking to the NPC he says something about they’re experimenting and recreating items previously released (can’t remember what he actually said).

Can we expect to see previous skins released being rotated into the Gemstore? If so, will A-Net decide which items go on sale based on request of the forums or at random? Personally I want to see the toxic shoulders and gloves go back on sale. Will they only go on 1 time sale again, or will they go on some kind of yearly clock?

I’d hate to see a skin I’m willing to pay for only go on sale for 3 days and way before payday then never see it again.

P.S. What skins would you want to see come back?

To be honest I mainly bring this up because I really want those toxic skins!

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

Greatsaw Chainsaw. And Chainsword.

And I want them to add in a hockey mask.

:)

Posted by: Evga.2471

Evga.2471

Well there is that Monk outfit in the gem store now. It’s just like the outfit from the first Guild Wars for the Monk class.

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Sorry to say Greatsaw was apart of the halloween event.

Which was never repeated in the subsequent halloween events…

Posted by: Coopziana.1802

Coopziana.1802

All of them… Skins are fun. I never quite understood the whole reasoning behind removing things from the Gemstore… it’s like having an unlimited space in a shop in every time and then removing lines due to lack of space… It doesn’t make sense.

If it’s a gem store purchase, then why not just leave it there permanently, so people can actually spend money on them… removing them just seems like bad business sense. ANET I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY – PLEASE LET ME DO THAT!

Like & Subscribe to “Game Slobs” on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/gameslobsuk

Posted by: Eldric.2109

Eldric.2109

It makes perfect sense. If everything was there all the time, people would think i can always buy it later and spend less money. While if everything is at risk of disappear and not come back for quite a while or ever, you going to buy it now, to be sure you get it. A limited time frame to get something makes you purchase things spontaneous. Even things you might not have bought if you had time to think. The timer which counts down enhances this urge to buy now.

Posted by: Arobain.8274

Arobain.8274

All of them… Skins are fun. I never quite understood the whole reasoning behind removing things from the Gemstore… it’s like having an unlimited space in a shop in every time and then removing lines due to lack of space… It doesn’t make sense.

If it’s a gem store purchase, then why not just leave it there permanently, so people can actually spend money on them… removing them just seems like bad business sense. ANET I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY – PLEASE LET ME DO THAT!

business strategy, wings were only there for a day, so EVERYBODY bought them, smart Anet lol

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

It makes perfect sense. If everything was there all the time, people would think i can always buy it later and spend less money. While if everything is at risk of disappear and not come back for quite a while or ever, you going to buy it now, to be sure you get it. A limited time frame to get something makes you purchase things spontaneous. Even things you might not have bought if you had time to think. The timer which counts down enhances this urge to buy now.

^ This reason.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "