Old legendaries new requirements?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

With the discussion of the new legendary system, I must admit to being a little bit concerned. Primarily because I am very close to getting bifrost. I have almost everything, basically, I’m just short t6 materials and the precursor. I figured I wouldn’t push those since the new system was coming, but after reading the article I am hoping they aren’t going to be getting rid of the old requirements because that means all the work I did and all the items sitting in my bank would essentially be worthless. Does anyone have any knowledge about their intent for the old legendary requirements?

Posted by: Therodin.2970

Therodin.2970

From what i read and how i understood it, these fun sounding scavenger hunts will only be for new legendary weapons. But you will be able to do one to get one of the old precursors

Posted by: Dyvor Kurozu.4893

Dyvor Kurozu.4893

You can still make the old legendaries in the old way, only the new legendaries will have completely new requirements so you have nothing to worry about, just keep going at it and hey, once the HoT comes in you can have a chance of making The Legend without needing to farm up 1k gold or more!