Old transmutation crystal system was better.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Weapons bought with badges from wvw can not be salvaged, so if you put an expensive sigil on it you best option was to use a transmutation crystal to ge t it on to you new weapon. Now with the new system you can no longer do this its not a big issue but still kinda of annoying.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

If you cannot right click on it and add it to your collection then raise it as a bug report. The new wardrobe system should be able to take everything.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Do extractors not work? I don’t know, as I don’t use any WvW gear.

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Extractors work, but they cost SO MUCH. It cheaper to buy another one than buy an extractor for all runes and sigil except 1 (the sigil of generosity).

If you buy 25 upgrade extractor it will cost you 200 gems for each of them. (If you buy less it will cost you more per extractor).

200 Gems cost 19.42 Gold to get right now. Even the Sigil of Bursting (the second more expensive upgrade) cost ’’only’’ 15 gold if you buy it directly. Why would anybody buy an extractors.

Now, the facts that you can’t transmute a rune like you were able too in the past is a bit annoying.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

They changed runes/sigil enough that we need to move things around. Before we could transmute unsalvageable items to get the upgrades out, but the wardrobe addition eliminated that.

So I’m looking at full armor/weapon sets (including 2 sup bloodlust, 6 perplexity, and a few other 10g+ upgrades) that I have completely lost unless I pay 26 gold per piece. Long story short, Anet changes things, and I’m out 200+ gold (and I only have about 75 gold to my name).

This is has pretty much killed my will to log in.

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

25 upgrade extractors @ 200 gems is a total of 500 gold. I don’t have 100 gold. So yeah, anet should give everyone a half dozen free extractors for this game update.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

upgrade extractors should cost less than the price of a black lion salvage kit (like 10 gems per extractor). if they did, there would be no issue.

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Extractors work, but they cost SO MUCH. It cheaper to buy another one than buy an extractor for all runes and sigil except 1 (the sigil of generosity).

If you buy 25 upgrade extractor it will cost you 200 gems for each of them. (If you buy less it will cost you more per extractor).

200 Gems cost 19.42 Gold to get right now. Even the Sigil of Bursting (the second more expensive upgrade) cost ’’only’’ 15 gold if you buy it directly. Why would anybody buy an extractors.

Now, the facts that you can’t transmute a rune like you were able too in the past is a bit annoying.

this exactly^^

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir