On behalf of every male liking person

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Krinstin.6287

Krinstin.6287

Thank you so much for creating such a sexy outfit like Braham’s outfit is. I had to immediately buy it for both of my accounts, and I am sure at least 70% of male oriented playerbase feels the same way. Thank you for creating an outfit that has wide shoulders, thin waist, and oh-so-sexy chest…

Anet, you rock.

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

Would you say it lookes…Bra-hamazing?

No, that’s a really bad pun. Nevermind

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

now imagine if it was an armour skin so you could use that chest with any combination of armour you can imagine.
;)

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

too bad its another outfit with wasted potential for armor parts.

zzzzzzzz outfit overload

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

While I’m glad that the OP is pleased with the outfit, I don’t get any use out of outfits because I can’t mix-and-match them. There is no outfit that I don’t say “I wish I could just use this part or swap out that part”. So I have never purchased / used an outfit to date.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

It would be great if it was armor, as everything would: Universal armor.
I like the outfit a bunch, and even more-so with it being wolf themed, but the massive hip weapon clipping on Sylvari males makes me sad. It’s not like that on my Human male characters.
I don’t think they’ve ever patched a clipping or positioning issue in the history of GW2 so I’m pretty disappointed it’ll probably be like that forever. I guess I can dream though and probably keep pestering, lol. It’d of been nice if they made it a vest instead of a coat as well, also as everything would. It’s a more interesting coat than we’re used to though.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Braham-outfit-clipping/first#post6407034

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: BattleRattle.5420

BattleRattle.5420

Agreed it looks good on males (human based ones I guess)… but do not put it on a Charr female… just don’t.

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

So. You all like furries?

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Agreed it looks good on males (human based ones I guess)… but do not put it on a Charr female… just don’t.

Previewing it on my female charr kittened me off. WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO GIVE FEMALE CHARR TERRIBLE PORTS OF FEMALE VERSIONS OF ARMOR!?

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

It’s nice on guys (hey, we ladies like eye candy!), too bad it’s just another trenchcoat…

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Actually I was surprised they had a female version on charr – it’s something of a rarity. Unfortunately, like the Imperial outfit, it wasn’t a good idea in this case.

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I wouda loved to have it if it was an armor, but I just do not do outfits or agree with the lazy cash grab of outfits, therefore I will never buy one.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I didn’t buy it.

But not because it’s an outfit. I didn’t buy it because male eye candy or not, it’s another trenchcoat and I’m so tired of boring, boring trenchcoats.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

Yet another example of a nice outfit that most won’t buy because it is just that – an oufit only.

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I had to check it out. That outfit is absolutely horrible… but that’s opinions.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

Previewing it on my female charr kittened me off. WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO GIVE FEMALE CHARR TERRIBLE PORTS OF FEMALE VERSIONS OF ARMOR!?

It looks great on male Asura, but I feel the same way you do, about the female Asura version. It just looks bad to me. Like really terrible. Almost makes me wish I’d rolled a male instead. This is an outfit for the boys, well, except for male Norn, poor things. Those shoulders, lol.

Posted by: AliamRationem.5172

AliamRationem.5172

Really? I think it looks particularly good on my Charr female. And I think it looks a little goofy on some of the male character models. But to each their own!

Here’s a shot with a bonus Traeherne photobomb:

Attachments:

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

Thank you so much for creating such a sexy outfit like Braham’s outfit is. I had to immediately buy it for both of my accounts, and I am sure at least 70% of male oriented playerbase feels the same way. Thank you for creating an outfit that has wide shoulders, thin waist, and oh-so-sexy chest…

Anet, you rock.

Yissssss

If only it were armor instead of an outfit so we could give it a more suitable head piece.

I want to paw a guy in that coat. Merrowwww~~