One of our prayers have been answered

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SirPuddlesworth.6783

SirPuddlesworth.6783

Grenth hood has returned to the gem store, I’m sure like me, there are others out there that were begging Anet to bring it back and here it is!

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Cool, a hood I can hide my face in while contemplating the other 2,274,119 prayers about fixing WvW! Huzzah for the gemstore!!!

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Cool, a hood I can hide my face in while contemplating the other 2,274,119 prayers about fixing WvW! Huzzah for the gemstore!!!

Because this thread is the obvious place to complain about WvW? lol

On topic: I really like the grenth hood. Though I’ve had it for a long time, I’m glad they brought it back.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Because this thread is the obvious place to complain about WvW? lol

On topic: I really like the grenth hood. Though I’ve had it for a long time, I’m glad they brought it back.

I’m glad it’s back for other people to enjoy.
Not me, though. I don’t see the allure of looking like a bleary-faced Ood with a calcification problem. :P

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: ferdi.1452

ferdi.1452

“What prayer could Anet have heard and answered?” is what I thought when reading the title. A few went through my mind.

• Fixed precursor collection bugs and NOT requiring an event to fail
  • A fix for WvW
  • Undoing of the visual nerfs and/or added spell effect slider
  • Unnerfing the dungeon rewards
  • Adding more categories to the LFG tool

and many, many others.

While all this was going through my head I opened the thread to see what it was about. Only to find out that they added something to the gemstore. Have I been trolled with this title? I don’t know. Maybe my hopes where a little bit too high. I’m still happy for the OP though.

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

“What prayer could Anet have heard and answered?” is what I thought when reading the title. A few went through my mind.

• Fixed precursor collection bugs and NOT requiring an event to fail
  • A fix for WvW
  • Undoing of the visual nerfs and/or added spell effect slider
  • Unnerfing the dungeon rewards
  • Adding more categories to the LFG tool

and many, many others.

While all this was going through my head I opened the thread to see what it was about. Only to find out that they added something to the gemstore. Have I been trolled with this title? I don’t know. Maybe my hopes where a little bit too high. I’m still happy for the OP though.

Yes I agree, our answers haven’t really been answered.

WHERE THE HELL ARE MY AVIATOR AND WIDE RIM GLASSES

Q_Q