Opening ToT Bags

Opening ToT Bags

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

Is it ok to use a clicking macro to open ToT bags? I’m currently sitting at 16 stacks and opening them all manually would be such a pain. This is probably been asked before but cant search the forum because the search function is so broken.

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

Opening ToT Bags

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Macro’s are against the ToS no matter what you’re using them for. 1 keyboard / mouse input = 1 action, that’s the rule of thumb for this game.

Best you can do in that situation is bind click to your mousewheel so you can just scroll to rapidly click. Not sure how you do that, mind you, I’m hardly familiar with that type of keybinding "sorcery’, but I’ve heard people mention it before.

Opening ToT Bags

Posted by: Sages.3496

Sages.3496

Aint breaking the rules to use the runescape auto clicker XD, just do it. not like opening bags like that is bad.

Opening ToT Bags

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

it does seem silly to not allow the usage of macros to autoclick when theres no system in place to open multiple items at once. I dont want carpal tunnel :\

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

Opening ToT Bags

Posted by: Neve.7134

Neve.7134

If you bind 1 click to 1 mouse scroll it should be okay. Then you could possibly scroll fast to obtain the “double click”. An answer from someone would be appreciated

Opening ToT Bags

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Macro’s aren’t allowed. It’s been stated many times over.

I cannot find them though due to the search function on these forums being broken 99% of the time.

Opening ToT Bags

Posted by: Raire.7983

Raire.7983

I’ve been using a macro for this since Guild Wars 1.

Opening ToT Bags

Posted by: RapidSausage.4620

RapidSausage.4620

Opening ToT Bags

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Turn on Windows mouse keys or rebind left click to scroll wheel. Your mouse and hand will thank you. Mouse keys still forces you to continously press a keyboard button though where scroll wheel just requires scrolling, whichever you find less taxing.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/use-mouse-keys-to-move-the-mouse-pointer

I’ve been using mouse keys for like a year now and have never gotten in trouble. Actually last years halloween bag opening made me search for alternative ways, hence mousekeys was found. Use it for all the little loot crafting bags, champ bags, etc. So many things to open.

(edited by Katreyn.4218)

Opening ToT Bags

Posted by: Kyano.1652

Kyano.1652

To me, I find it fun to spam all the bags while clicking. It’s like a box of fun at your face =O So much goodies to sees =)

That really random Charr.

Opening ToT Bags

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Yea, you will love all the candy corn you’ll get.