Option to *Use All* ~

Option to *Use All* ~

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

there are certain items that require endless clicking, essence of luck for one. i know you can go to artificer and shorten the amount of clicking that you have to do. though, there really should be this option for these kind of items.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

(edited by Klonex.4562)

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

1+

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I mentioned that as part of my Hand health features suggestion:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Hand-health-features/first#post3783636

Please have a look if you have any ideas on how to reduce stress in our hands while playing.

We really need to reduce the clickety-click in this game.

We don’t “need” customizations, or skins, or new skins, that’s just nice things to have. But keeping our hands healthy? That’s a must. We need them hands for many stuff, all of which have their merits.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

Yes pls.
/Charrrrsssssss

I ? Karkas.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

I mentioned that as part of my Hand health features suggestion:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Hand-health-features/first#post3783636

Please have a look if you have any ideas on how to reduce stress in our hands while playing.

We really need to reduce the clickety-click in this game.

We don’t “need” customizations, or skins, or new skins, that’s just nice things to have. But keeping our hands healthy? That’s a must. We need them hands for many stuff, all of which have their merits.

oh ok, great ~ i didn’t notice your thread. thank you, a merge would be nice

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

We MIGHT get something on these lines sometime in 2015 is my thought going by the way things have been done in the past.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

You can use artificer to compact them a bit, but I agree it’s a large problem overall.

Got 250 bags? Gotta click too many times.
Wanna buy 250 of an item a vender is selling? Gotta click too many times.
Oh you wanted icy runestones, lets make them confirm each and every one as well.

Let us open all and type in the number of the item we want to buy from a npc.

Please stop abusing our mice and their owners.

You can help.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

+1 because my hand is dying.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

They’ll implement this and make you buy “Consumption Charges” from the gem store for every use.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Mungrul, plz delete that post before you give them any crazy ideas. XD

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

Too late for that, they’ve already gone full-batcrap.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: StanleyJohny.8047

StanleyJohny.8047

+1 Totally agree with you. I dont care about opening 250 bags. I dont care about buying 500 shards on balthazar. I dont care about crafting T5 mats into a T6 in MF milion times. I can handle it. But lets just remember about one BIG THING :

Thirst Slayer Achevment – it is min. 12500 clicks to get that. You need to drink 100’000 drinks. Highest progress is 16 drinks per one click so it give us 100’000/16=6250, but remember that you also have to buy them so it is another 6250 clicks. I think i lost feeling in my hand at 50’000 drinks.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: zbone.6287

zbone.6287

wts alc 100g pp

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

+1

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Solomon Darkfury.3729

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Look at the drinking achieve and cry… lolz

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Ryoki Hokishami.2756

Ryoki Hokishami.2756

The problem is that a “Use all” option for items like bags could result in players becoming encumbered for more than they can possibly carry (250 champ bags would drop more items than players can hold all at once.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Zahld.4956

Zahld.4956

well just make it stop when it does.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Krumbotor.9064

Krumbotor.9064

I could imagine that they will never implement such a thing. Because it would contradict their: “no-farming-policy” Just like they don’t want you to too often run a single dungeon in a day, or kill more than 10 enemies of the same kind in a row, they don’t want you to buy thousands of bags at the tradingpost, open and sell them for profit, because that is “too easy”.
But if there was someone who wanted to make life easier on themselves, one could come up with the idea of using makros. Most gaming mouses offer programmable makros and the option for a standard delay of 1ms between clicks so you can theoretically get a doubleclick every 2ms, but I think that would overflow the input buffer so you wouldn’t be able to open 250 bags in half a second. But you for sure would just have to click once for opening them all.
I have never ever used anything like this, because there is for sure some rule that interdicts the use of makros. So please ignore this post because it is against very necessary and absolutely logical rules.

“But unfortunately this is the real world, not some fantasy land” Winni Asuran Offspring

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

For the sake of my already injured hand (due to playing GW2)….. Iplement “Use all”

Kima & Co

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: SirMorgenStar.6721

SirMorgenStar.6721

Would be useful. +1

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Soulmyr.8094

Soulmyr.8094

At least give us an option to refine into higher tier luck essence than currently. Something like 10 or more exotic ones for 1 ascended.
Edit: Even better make luck work like karma so it’s automatically gained. Currently it’s nothing but a boring time sink.

(edited by Soulmyr.8094)

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

I’m just gonna bump this up for importance. I really hope it’s part of the new Feature Patch.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Lucyfer.9517

Lucyfer.9517

I believe anet has some secret contract with pc mouse producers. They get a cut from mouse sales in exchange for making us kill our mouses.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Sir Kaboomski.1508

Sir Kaboomski.1508

Or even just let us drop a stack of 250 luck into the mystic forge to make a potion that totals the value of the entire stack.

Option to *Use All* ~

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Or even just let us drop a stack of 250 luck into the mystic forge to make a potion that totals the value of the entire stack.

Luck is luck. I’m more concerned with bags. Those can’t be refined into a bigger bags like Luck can. It’s just way overdue.