Outfits!!!

Outfits!!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hybarf Tics.2048

Hybarf Tics.2048

We used to have 4 or 5 pieces for them, we could mix and match or simply hide the headgear. Now it’s one piece so no mixing or hiding anything. Excuse me for being blunt but not only it doesn’t it make any sense but it’s lame. That move penalises us both. In your case it means less outfit sales for the store. That’s right I don’t buy any outfits because of this. I can’t remove the mask on the Assassin’s outfit therefore no sales period. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Outfits!!!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Outfits!!!

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

they’re great while leveling alts, and allows them to create designs that would be impossible to ‘fit’ with other armours because of clipping.

however, yes. They should add some cool pieces that can be mixed and matched,

Outfits!!!

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

I agree that it is a huge shame that these aren’t mix and matchable. That being said, you can remove the mask on the Assassin outfit. You just need to untick “show helmet box”, although you can only remove the mask (not shoulders or gloves).

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

Outfits!!!

Posted by: Hybarf Tics.2048

Hybarf Tics.2048

Yu’r wright I had forgotten about it my bad. Lock it or delete it it’s ok.

Outfits!!!

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

I agree that it is a huge shame that these aren’t mix and matchable. That being said, you can remove the mask on the Assassin outfit. You just need to untick “show helmet box”, although you can only remove the mask (not shoulders or gloves).

^this.
I originially thought that all outfits for some reason had no show of the headpiece at all for charr… turned out that it was because her normal headgear was set to being hidden, which then affected the outfit. So wether you want to show/hide the headpiece is changeable at least.

Remember that outfits was once costumes, which was unuseable in combat, but only for strolling through towns and costumebrawls. so while you could mix costume pieces, it was never possible to mix them with regular armor.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Outfits!!!

Posted by: Moderator.8539

Moderator.8539

Since there is already a thread on this, this one is now closed.

Thanks for providing the link, Inculpatus cedo!