Outfits/Armor you want.

Outfits/Armor you want.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Teleoceras.1298

Teleoceras.1298

Could you link that information, Teleoceras? I’ve been googling and can’t find any such comments, but my reddit-foo is weak. (oo not u b/c kittens have to stampede in).

Sure, it is at

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4uwn1z/spoilers_marjory_outfit_renders_untextured/

That is making me hopeful we will see these soon in the game.

29 characters!
League of Omnipotents [Omni], Fort Aspenwood

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Thank you muchly. Here’s hoping for Tuesday.

I’m sad that this suggests we’ll be seeing new outfits on the others — though did Rox have new duds? — but have to wait months for them to appear.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Thank you muchly. Here’s hoping for Tuesday.

I’m sad that this suggests we’ll be seeing new outfits on the others — though did Rox have new duds? — but have to wait months for them to appear.

Rox, Rytlock, and Taimi are all wearing the same stuff they were wearing during HoT.

Canach and Marjory got new outfits.

Braham and Kasmeer are still unseen for LS3 so far, so we’ll have to see if they get new clothing or not. I don’t expect Braham to, mostly because his armor was made specifically for him (I assume) and even named after him, but I suppose its possible he’d take on a new look to go along with his new hairstyle in light of the events that transpired during HoT. Kasmeer could go either way.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Teleoceras.1298

Teleoceras.1298

There is a Youtube video that has a better showing of the renders….

Yeah, that outfit is without the hood is going to my Norn Necromancer, Morticia Eirsdottir.

29 characters!
League of Omnipotents [Omni], Fort Aspenwood

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: KronosBaelfire.6289

KronosBaelfire.6289

Yep, I think my necromancer is gonna need this outfit! Wish I knew what dyes are being used for this too.

Attachments:

https://twitter.com/KronosBaelfire
http://gw2style.com/profile.php?id=9298
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” – Sun Tzu, The Art of War

(edited by KronosBaelfire.6289)

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

Sailor outfit, we have a new pvp map ocean & ship themed, game needs cute sailor outfits.

Attachments:

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: cyberzombie.7348

cyberzombie.7348

I would like a karate gi outfit

What good is a medic w/o a patient?

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Picollo outfit only usable in wvw. “Bags please”.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

I want some kittenING PANTS for female light armor. COME ON. There’s literally only 1 choice for plain old pants on a female (no extra miniskirts or w/e), and it still has a butt window. I WANT PANTS.

#4yearsnopantswtf

This – there is exactly one pair of pants for male light armour – the AC reward ones.

For male medium armour, there is only one option for a top that doesn’t have a butt cape or trench-coat, and it’s pvp exclusive.

Seriously, any time I see anyone moaning about their options, I just shake my head and wonder if they understand how good they’ve got it.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

Even the AC ones have a weird skirt thing attached to them. =(

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: ZerotheFang.5890

ZerotheFang.5890

i want marjory’s new outfit from season 3

where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

A circlet/headband or any helmet that only covers the forehead, for Heavy armor classes. Medium/Light got plenty of that stuff, but Heavy only has helmets/masks.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Guild Wars 1 Scar Armor
Tribal Outfit (Or something similar with bare chest and arms, to keep the special snowflakes who have the original happy)

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

Lord’s Blade Ciaran’s Set would be sweet.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

Guild Wars 1 Scar Armor
Tribal Outfit (Or something similar with bare chest and arms, to keep the special snowflakes who have the original happy)

you can get your very own tribal set anytime by doing the wvw track for it, they added it recently.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Destroyer Armor, because right now I’m running around in a mix of Hellfire (achiement) en Flame Citadel Heavy, with Balthazar’s Backpiece, just to look slightly destroyer-ish.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: SaltAndLight.4652

SaltAndLight.4652

More tight pants for female light armor.

More options for light boots. I would even pay gems for some new footwear for my Mesmer.

Guild Capes.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Mithrilos.8036

Mithrilos.8036

I want more outfit related to weapons set in the game

for exemple : jade dragon outfit or mechanized outfit !

i like it when everything feels right

Mithrilos Wildwill[SNIP] – You know that Charr sniper from Vizunah…

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Christina.7926

Christina.7926

Some above the knee skirts for female heavies, minus all the ridiculous bulk they like to add on. Sometimes I just want a more feminine looking toon, despite her being a warrior/rev/guardian

Simpler armor as well – like a white blouse or just leather pants for female characters. Males as well, but female light armors are lacking some solid pants options at the moment. I also feel like female mediums need more options, since most shirts come with another (wait for it) trench-like-coat to drape over the butt. It got old after the first thirty.

Also, I want to make it clear that I’m asking for armor not outfits =)

And again, guild capes would be lovely.

Bump fixing the Monk Outfit?

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

Still waiting on Grenths outfit and weapons since lyssas, balthazars and dwaynas came out.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Tank.7821

Tank.7821

while not exactly a armor/outfit, but I want a luminescent back piece to go with my luminescent armor. as well as weapon skins

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Obvious backpieces have obvious dye slots.
Fractal beta capicator=fine
Shining blade can be dyed when in flight, but not when static=not fine and queer.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Gryphon.2875

Guild Wars 1 Scar Armor

you can get your very own tribal set anytime by doing the wvw track for it, they added it recently.

Cool.

Well, then my suggestion is an outfit which looks similarly barechested, but not exactly the same.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

I want Lord Faren’s Maguuma Jungle outfit for my female charr.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Darcness.2408

Darcness.2408

I kinda want more elegant- everything is starting to come off… a bit much in the grounds of just too much gut or leg. I think they are pretty but something more regal can also be attractive too .-.

Attachments:

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Meehael.8240

Meehael.8240

Various lingerie outfits, with and without stockings

Intel i7-3770, MSI GTX1070 8GB, Asus P8H61 Pro, 16GB DDR3 @1600 MHz,
Corsair CX500 PSU, Kingston V300 60GB SSD

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: UnitedChaos.8364

UnitedChaos.8364

I don’t understand why they only have one modeler and he/she is dedicated to blacklion weapon sets. Hire a-freaking-nother. He/she could easily….easily add a weapon every couple days. I don’t understand why every armor set has to be compatible with all races, just make another category in the wardrobe for human, charr, etc. A single modeler could make an entire armor set in a week or two if motivated.

Edit: forgot to mention. All I want is a baggy hoodie. One hood up, one hood down.

Add “United Chi” to your friends list or guild!

Outfits/Armor you want.

Christina.7926

I don’t understand why they only have one modeler and he/she is dedicated to blacklion weapon sets. Hire a-freaking-nother.

If this is true, that is so frustrating. And I’d like to say again that I wouldn’t even need all the armor sets to be released at the same time for every race/gender. I just want the armor haha – if they released one set on Charr one week, the same set on Sylvari two weeks later, etc. that would be fine. Their whole excuse for taking armor skins out of the gemstore was that they would incorporate their release straight into the game, and yet since the release of HoT nearly a year ago, all that I can think of are three new sets.

The only ones I’m aware of are:

• Carapace
  • (Luminescent) – which I wouldn’t consider a separate set, seeing as it is literally just a glowing recolor of carapace
  • Bladed
  • Leystone

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Elite Templar
Elite Platemail.

And the regular versions as well – for heavy armor users.

Please. Just please – these GW1 skins awe beyond awesome.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

I want that silver eagle heavy armor set from GW1

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Warrior_Silver_Eagle_armor_f.jpg

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

I can’t say for outfits/armor, but I can say I would like a corrupted quiver backpiece, and wolf/moon backpiece.

NSPride <3

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

I would have welcomed every new armor set, however all we get are outfits since over 2.5 years now, and that was one of the many reason that made me stop playing this game

Just take a look here :
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Post-a-pic-of-your-character-only-if-your-armor-is-mix-n-match

and see how many of those armor pieces are not older than 2.5 years.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

I want all existing outfits to also unlock armor skins of the appropriate weight.

You don’t even have to give out transmute charges with them, just unlock their various parts as skins.

They’re all built on the existing light/med/heavy armor rigs anyway, and their very existence throws the idea of “recognizable class silhouettes” out the window.

This would in no way impact outfit sales, and would in stead make them more attractive purchases for all players.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Ophidia Moonstone.2587

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

I want a short skirt for light weight human females, or boyshorts… we do have one short skirt, but it is the armor that our character comes in, and it dyes very poorly, the texture is flat, and the dye channels are hideous. Basically, it is probably the most poorly designed piece of armor for human female light weight armor… it is really a shame because human females have beautiful legs in this game and they are fun to expose with wings, but that skirt is so hideous and it doesn’t match any of the other armor pieces with the way it dyes… it is completely untrue to any bright or saturated hue.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

I would have welcomed every new armor set, however all we get are outfits since over 2.5 years now, and that was one of the many reason that made me stop playing this game

Just take a look here :
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Post-a-pic-of-your-character-only-if-your-armor-is-mix-n-match

There were two complete sets of armor for each weight and each race released with the HoT maps that are purchasable with HoT currencies, bladed armor and leyline armor. Perhaps I didn’t understand your point.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Harper.4173

I want all existing outfits to also unlock armor skins of the appropriate weight.

You don’t even have to give out transmute charges with them, just unlock their various parts as skins.

They’re all built on the existing light/med/heavy armor rigs anyway, and their very existence throws the idea of “recognizable class silhouettes” out the window.

This would in no way impact outfit sales, and would in stead make them more attractive purchases for all players.

I fully agree with this. There are more than a few outfits out there I haven’t bought because I can’t just use the parts that I like. If this were an option – be sure I’d buy a few more outfits just to use the good bits in them with my armor!

Outfits/Armor you want.

Harper.4173

Just take a look here :

There were two complete sets of armor for each weight and each race released with the HoT maps that are purchasable with HoT currencies, bladed armor and leyline armor. Perhaps I didn’t understand your point.

Unfortunately that’s pretty bad for an entire expansion.
How many armor skins did GW2 ship with the core game?
How is it that HoT ships with just 2 armor sets BUT asks for the same price?

Outfits/Armor you want.

PopeUrban.2578

Just take a look here :

Two sets of armor in an expansion that cost as much as the original game which can be earned by playing the game. Contrasted against… well look at the number of outfits since the release of HoT.

Outfits are not only annoyingly limited in terms of character customization, they actively redirect the art team’s man hours in to assets that add to the cash shop at the detriment of rewards for play.

The excuse that every armor set needs to be avaliable for all races, genders, and weights and is thus far more expensive to produce is a convenient fiction used to push players to the cash shop in the absence of anything resembling satisfactory rewards from actually playing the game. There is nothing preventing Anet from releasing an armor set that only fits one weight. In fact they did EXACTLY THAT in the HoT release with the mistward armor!

The lack of meaningful rewards contributed greatly to HoT’s lackluster sales. Anet is far more interested in nickel and diming players for cash shop dollars than creating value in their now-regular expansions. Gliders, a major HoT feature, could ONLY be customized by cash shop purchases, which were sold exclusively in the cash shop on release day.

GW2’s entire reward scheme is built around the acquisition of cosmetics. however, the vast majority of cosmetics added since launch can not be acquired by playing the game. This is akin to simply selling better gear stats in an MMO where the point of the game is to acquire gear with better stats.

Ask yourself, honestly, if after gearing out a character, the entire point of rewards is acquiring cosmetic options… why is the best way to acquire the most new cosmetics the cash shop rather than the game itself?

Arenanet simply doesn’t care if you’re having fun. Having fun is secondary. The most efficient way to “progress” in the reward model that they designed specifically to be more about cosmetics than stats is to whip out your credit card.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory

Outfits/Armor you want.

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

I fully agree with this. There are more than a few outfits out there I haven’t bought because I can’t just use the parts that I like. If this were an option – be sure I’d buy a few more outfits just to use the good bits in them with my armor!

Outfits are much easier to produce than armor is. From what the devs say it is fairly time consuming to make new armor. They have to design it so that you can mix and match each new piece with other armor sets, and they have to do this with each playable race in three different weights. Outfits do not have the clipping issues, only come in one weight, and so they only have to worry about making them appealing for the different races.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

I am responding again because I didn’t address the issue of the price of the expansion v the amount of new armors available. I would like to mention that each new set has be designed to be compatible with every other set, so it becomes exponentially hard to design each new set. Think about it, every time they add a new set that adds many more pieces that have to be designed to be compatible with other pieces. So those two sets represented more man hours of design than the original ones did. It is basic math.

Outfits/Armor you want.

PopeUrban.2578

Outfits are much easier to produce than armor is. From what the devs say it is fairly time consuming to make new armor. They have to design it so that you can mix and match each new piece with other armor sets, and they have to do this with each playable race in three different weights. Outfits do not have the clipping issues, only come in one weight, and so they only have to worry about making them appealing for the different races.

False.

Outfits use one of the three existing armor weight rigs. They are built with the exact same animation seams for the exact same character parts, use the exact same audio cues, and have the exact same presence or lack of clipping issues as already existing armor.

They also do not require creating versions for all races in all genders and weights. Mistward armor is a heavy only set. They already have racial only sets. The original cash shop armor skins were single weight sets. The only reason new armor sets are added to all weights, genders, and races is specifically so they can continue to tell you “it’s so hard to do we can’t”

The amount of effort that goes in to three outfits is actually MORE, in terms of art and QA man hours than a single armor set even under these restrictions as each new outfit requires a design pass with no other versions to inform its design, or re-use easily modified parts like helms, gloves, shoulders, and boots.

The reason they don’t add armor has nothing to do with technical constraints and everything to do with the fact they can sell an “outfit” to more users without arbitrary armor weight restrictions than they can sell an armor set.

What I propose is, literally, making the same amount of money in the same system, and enhancing the usability of those outfits so they they make more potential money. This is a Win/Win as it meshes with their current monetization-focused method for players to aquire armor while also giving more users a reason to buy those microtransactions.

(edited by PopeUrban.2578)

Outfits/Armor you want.

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

So basically your contention is that anet is lying about the amount of work that goes into outfits as opposed to armor, and that they are inventing the clipping issue dilemma? Okay then, in my universe I am going to take their word for it that they know what they are talking about when it comes to designing their game. I don’t develop games, so I am not going to pretend to have the expertise to say that they aren’t lying about this. I will say that if I thought that anet was a dishonest company I wouldn’t be giving them any of my money, my time, and I wouldn’t even be on this forum talking about it, because I don’t do business with liars.

Hey, I get being upset because I am upset STILL over the legendary weapon fiasco, because I bought this game being told there would be all these legendaries (I started playing with the expansion, so I am probably one of the few people that felt like I was sold this game and that they failed to deliver the content I paid for). I don’t think that they “lied” about the legendaries, though. If I thought that, I wouldn’t be here.

Outfits/Armor you want.

PopeUrban.2578

So basically your contention is that anet is lying about the amount of work that goes into outfits as opposed to armor, and that they are inventing the clipping issue dilemma? Okay then, in my universe I am going to take their word for it that they know what they are talking about when it comes to designing their game. I don’t develop games, so I am not going to pretend to have the expertise to say that they aren’t lying about this. I will say that if I thought that anet was a dishonest company I wouldn’t be giving them any of my money, my time, and I wouldn’t even be on this forum talking about it, because I don’t do business with liars.

Hey, I get being upset because I am upset STILL over the legendary weapon fiasco, because I bought this game being told there would be all these legendaries (I started playing with the expansion, so I am probably one of the few people that felt like I was sold this game and that they failed to deliver the content I paid for). I don’t think that they “lied” about the legendaries, though. If I thought that, I wouldn’t be here.

I do in fact develop games and do 3d art for a living. I’ll break it down for you.

When creating GW2’s races, a series of animation skeletons were developed. In most games, including GW2, where interchangable clothing is a feature, you take the basic body form and replace that section of your model with the “clothed” version.

So, GW2’s characters are, generally made up of five skinned meshes over a common skeleton. Light, Medium, and Heavy armors have slightly variant seams where those meshes meet. This is why you can’t directly mix, say a medium chest and a light pant. Medium meshes are all built to terminate at a very specific series of belt linne verts, which is in a different position than light meshes, so if you were to combine the two, its likely there would be kitten in your character, or unsightly overlap.

GW2’s art department treats gloves, boots, and shoulders with a bit more leeway. Chests generally have full armor models all the way to the wrist for example, which allows gloves to more easily mix/match between sets. This is why armor parts in the cash shop and game often come in the form of gloves, boots, shoulders, and helms.

A critical examination of every outfit in the store displays the same common rigging practices for all outfits. “Heavy” outfits use the heavy rig, the same sound cues for the “heavy” armor’s jumping and walking noises, the same shoulder heft animations (heavy shoulder are rigged slightly differently than med or light ones) and so on. “Trenchcoat” outfits use the medium rig, “suit” outfits use the light one, etc.

This is the most sensible way to do it because at that point you don’t have to author new animation data per outfit, you simply use the armor type anim flags you already have, and weight the vertices on the new models and perhaps add any addon bones oyou need for streamers and other secondary physics-powered parts for the rig.

Your clipping testing is generally done via randomizer in such systems. usually you load a script that puts all of your character anims for a given anim set on a loop, and build a little button that randomizes the gear so you can visually inspect them for annoying clipping or holes. You’ll never catch them all of course, and MANY of the existing armors in the game still have minor clipping issues for this reason. Unless its super obvious its generally not a good tradeoff to take the asset back for revision to fit a tiny piece of cloth slipping in to a shoulder as long as there isn’t like a foot of one thing sticking through another.

This process is generally either done by the person modeling the armor, or the technical artist who is in charge of the final implementation of art assets from the art team in to the game proper. In some cases teams may have an art intern that gets such boring/unceremonius/repetitive jobs so that more skilled (and better paid) team members can focus on the actual authoring or final implementation of assets.

Once all that is done the armor is generally pushed to a test build for internal QA to play with in a live environment to see if the testers notice anything super annoying about how it interacts with other geam, animations, shader effects if applicable like buff graphics or dye systems, etc.

In many cases, teams will simply give the art team a list of concepts without having yet determined how the assets will be used. This is especialy present in larger games with cosmetic microtransactions, where the ingame or microtransaction avaliability of a given item is often not decided until it is already signed off on as being ready for the game.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

So what you are saying is that a Charr body is treated just like an Asura when it comes to outfit design? They appear far different conceptually. Look at the wedding dress, for example. I have a hard time believing that they do not have to do separate work to design these outfits. I have one outfit, the Mad Scientist. It fits my female humans all the same no matter the weight of their armor. It does not fit my Charr even remotely like the human females. I dislike outfits generally, I liked the mad scientist for my Charr, but I won’t ever buy another.

It makes no sense for them to not issue new armor through the gem store. I have bought three sets of gem store armor for my main character. The only remaining sets that I haven’t purchased I either don’t care for, or I wouldn’t invest that money in alts. If they put out new armor I liked I would buy it. I don’t understand why people buy outfits.

Outfits/Armor you want.

PopeUrban.2578

So what you are saying is that a Charr body is treated just like an Asura when it comes to outfit design? They appear far different conceptually. Look at the wedding dress, for example. I have a hard time believing that they do not have to do separate work to design these outfits. I have one outfit, the Mad Scientist. It fits my female humans all the same no matter the weight of their armor. It does not fit my Charr even remotely like the human females. I dislike outfits generally, I liked the mad scientist for my Charr, but I won’t ever buy another.

It makes no sense for them to not issue new armor through the gem store. I have bought three sets of gem store armor for my main character. The only remaining sets that I haven’t purchased I either don’t care for, or I wouldn’t invest that money in alts. If they put out new armor I liked I would buy it. I don’t understand why people buy outfits.

A Charr female body skeleton is identical when using the wedding dress or light armor. An Asura body skeleton (they don’t have gendered skeletons) is similarly identical. That doesn’t mean the charr and asura skeletons are the same. It does mean the charr in the wedding dress and the charr in light armor are the same. it also means that if you’ve devloped an outfit that fits all five races in both genders you have effectively developed a light armor skin that fits all five races in both genders.

What I’m saying is that creating the entire wedding attire set is virtually the same amount of work as creating a light armor set, using the same principals, same QA, and same design process.

Creating “medium” and "heavy versions of that set is on average less work than creating two more outfits because in many cases a themed design like that can re-use parts that are less variant, as, say, the crown from the light version can be used for the med and heavy versions as well, wheras if you’re putting together a new “outfit” you aren’t extending a theme, and thus are going to find it necessary to concept, model, rig, and deploy an entire new headpiece.

What I’m saying is that the wedding set IS effectively a light armor set from a technical standpoint, and thus, giving people that bought that outfit the ability to use its pieces as light armor skins would make buying the outfit equally useful as an outfit, or as light armor skins for characters that use light armor, without requiring anet to go and design entire armor sets and sell them for the less money than they are worth, to less overall users.

Does that make more sense?

(edited by PopeUrban.2578)

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

That’s … an interesting concept. I don’t think I’ve seen it suggested before. Design the outfits to work as outfits for everyone, but let characters of the appropriate weight class split them up as armor (presumably including both versions in one purchase). I like it.

Though I think maybe they haven’t designed in parts hidden by other parts, eg the Sentinel Armor likely doesn’t have molded shoulders on the chest part that would show if the shoulder piece were removed. So retrofitting this idea for existing outfits might be more than they can spend the resources on — but future outfits being a 2-in-1 like you describe would be really nice.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Christina.7926

I would be incredibly more okay with outfits if they would break them down into pieces for mixing and matching. Really, that’s all I care about. And if they won’t do that, I’ll hop back onto my Give-Us-More-Armor-Skins train.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Gryphon.2875

I want Lord Faren’s Maguuma Jungle outfit for my female charr.

I want it for everyone.
All my toons would be rocking that loincloth

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Icethorn.6570

Icethorn.6570

Please make the Phoenix Light Armor Skin into an outfit.

This outfit would go really well with my Ranger, but I can’t because it’s not medium armor.

Outfits/Armor you want.

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

I’m not seeing the point of making gem store Armor Skins class exclusive. Why can’t they be made available to all classes? When you have outfits that can be used by any class, why is the same not true of skins? Perhaps someone can enlighten me.

Seems like they would sell a lot more skins if they eliminated the class restrictions.