Outfits - Shoulder toggle on/off?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

Can we have shoulder toggles on outfits? Really like some outfits, but I am no fan of over-styled/massive shoulder pauldrons.

Posted by: Substatic.6958

Substatic.6958

Also can you stop making them and make armor skin sets instead? thanks!

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

This would be a great option to implement.

Posted by: Astra Lux.2846

Astra Lux.2846

A few of the older ones have toggle-able gloves. Bringing that back plus a shoulder toggle would be great. There are several outfits I would’ve purchased would that I could turn off some of the shoulders.

I would also like if some of them were armour skins though. I wear the pirate ‘fit because it’s one of the very few ways I am able to have pants on my scholar characters

Posted by: Zebulous.2934

Zebulous.2934

a hat toggle would be nice too. the only hat I ever have visible is an ele stone, because it is small and sparkly. I don’t need all of these hats hiding hair, and masks hiding faces. you really will sell more if we can hide the bits we usually hide on armor.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

As to that, Zebulous, just toggle off your helm in your Equipment and the outfit hat won’t show.

They can’t toggle shoulders because they haven’t done the art for the armor without shoulders, outfits are all one piece and made that way so they can create many more of them with the resources available.

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

They made it clear a while ago they would no longer make gem store armor skin, armor skins will be obtain through playing the game, while gem store will have the outfits.

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

They made it clear a while ago they would no longer make gem store armor skin, armor skins will be obtain through playing the game, while gem store will have the outfits.

And curse the one who came up with that cash grabbing nonsence to oblivion… 2 sets per weight class in a 50 bucks expansion and then right away a new one of these darn things released on launch day AND a week later another one? Yea thanks. Wouldnt want some more sets after waiting a year. Atleast sell me skins if you cant be bothered to put them in game -_-

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

They can’t toggle shoulders because they haven’t done the art for the armor without shoulders, outfits are all one piece and made that way so they can create many more of them with the resources available.

They didn’t what now?

http://i.imgur.com/RWfdQbF

There’s clearly done art underneath the pauldrons on the Crystal Arbiter, so I don’t know what you’re on about. The way they’ve done it is to map and texture the core frame first, then tack on addons like pauldrons, gauntlets & accessories. They just haven’t bothered to make these addons detachable.