Outfits in Previews

Outfits in Previews

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: GWStunnerz.9507

GWStunnerz.9507

I notice alot of the times some outfits arent put in the preview tab under character screen, for example the Ghostly Outfit and Gwens, they only show up once you own the outfit. Problem is I wanted to preview an outfit without the helm on. The ghostly one for example I like the idea of the outfit but I was wondering if I hid the helm would it also hide the little pointy parts coming up from scarf since its in the head area, I couldnt preview so I took a risk bought it anyway and turns out they stay there and it looks like your scarf is picking your nose lol (Screenshot below). So yeah itd be nice if that could be done so I dont buy another outfit Ill probably never use haha.

Attachments:

Outfits in Previews

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

I always want to be able to turn off helms/headgear when I try on outfits because 99.99% I don’t show helmets. It’s a source of frustration when I can’t. I had intended to buy thus outfit, but now I’m thinking twice. I’m not sure I get a scarf that sends tendrils up one’s face, and apparently into one’s nose, lol.

Outfits in Previews

Posted by: GWStunnerz.9507

GWStunnerz.9507

I always want to be able to turn off helms/headgear when I try on outfits because 99.99% I don’t show helmets. It’s a source of frustration when I can’t. I had intended to buy thus outfit, but now I’m thinking twice. I’m not sure I get a scarf that sends tendrils up one’s face, and apparently into one’s nose, lol.

I know right? like without those it would make a nice crusader/templar tunic haha

Outfits in Previews

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

I know right? like without those it would make a nice crusader/templar tunic haha

Oh, absolutely. I love the Templar look.

Someone brought up somewhere that females had the male outfit, at least from the waist up. No bosom for the ladies. They are just as flat-chested as men, though they still have big hips. I previewed again and it’s true. Somehow, I didn’t notice it before. I dislike over-sexualization of outfits on females just as much as the next person, and that’s a big thing I appreciated about this outfit, but I’m trying to decide how I feel about absolutely zero bosom. It’s funny, how that would escape my notice.

Outfits in Previews

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Until your suggestion is implemented, you might consider perusing Dulfy’s site, as it always previews Outfits with and without headgear (and shows male/female and all races, as well).

Good luck.

Outfits in Previews

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

when i bought it i was hoping the pointed scarf could be disabled via ‘hide shoulder slot’. but alas, its there for good.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’