PLZ bring halloween Dungeon back

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Title says it all, this year PLEASE PLEASE bring it back.

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

Title says it all, this year PLEASE PLEASE bring it back.

^This. +1. It was so fun. If Anet thinks we got to much loot, then cut the payoff. The dungeon was fun. It was stupid to do away with it in the first place.

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

My gut tells me we aren’t getting the Mad King dungeon back. It also tells me it won’t be getting anything new. I think we will get the Prince What’s His Name content again. I just ate and when my gut is full it’s usually correct.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

I dont care if there isnt any loot, or like dungeons now and only get daily chest, Its a really “FUN!” dungeon and its something we need. FUN!

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Yeah, I support this. I played a bit of the dungeon last time and got a couple of achievements, but I’d really like to take another crack at it now that I have dungeon-ready lvl 80 geared characters.

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

It looks like this Halloween going to be about the lich so we may just end up with a new dungeon or a “lich afied” version of the dungeon. Note: i know nothing about the lich from GW1.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

It looks like this Halloween going to be about the lich so we may just end up with a new dungeon or a “lich afied” version of the dungeon. Note: i know nothing about the lich from GW1.

Where are you getting the information that it is likely about a lich? From what I’ve seen (and the name) it appears we will get the exact same thing as last year.

As for the dungeon from year 1, I completely agree and miss this dungeon. It was very well done and fun. I’d really like a continuation of last year’s event (not a complete redo), but if that is too much trouble for them, I’d love to see this at least.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Where are you getting the information that it is likely about a lich? From what I’ve seen (and the name) it appears we will get the exact same thing as last year.

As for the dungeon from year 1, I completely agree and miss this dungeon. It was very well done and fun. I’d really like a continuation of last year’s event (not a complete redo), but if that is too much trouble for them, I’d love to see this at least.

Seems there is a Lich remands Outfit in .dat that you can link in game its not too bad looking. So it may be about the lich much like the blood prince had and outfit and madking before that. Its just a line of logic is all.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Posted by: AngelMouse.7345

AngelMouse.7345

Please bring it back, it was a lot of fun

Attachments:

“Sometimes, in madness resides genius.”

Posted by: Etien.4601

Etien.4601

And the Clockwork tower as well, but with different reward. Gloves 2 years in a row was a huge let down.

Drop Acid Not Bombs (Richie Hawtin)

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

The patchname for the halloween update has the same name as last years halloween “Blood and Madness” so don’t expect new content.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: Mityr.1320

Mityr.1320

+1, i really hope it will be back, 2 years ago i only could play on my lvl 65 thief…