PSA For AP Skins/Rewards

PSA For AP Skins/Rewards

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Hello,

Before you start picking anymore skins for achievements, keep this in mind! You can apparently only get SEVEN zenith weapon skins and you can only choose THREE armor skins (1 glove, 1 shoulder, 1 helm). So if you choose radiant gloves instead of hellfire, there is no way you can hellfire (unless they add them in at future ranks).

Currently rewards go up to 10k.

You can find a complete list of rewards here:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement

Good luck out there, spread the word, and remember to choose carefully! I know some people aren’t going to be happy about this and others will choose without realizing it.

(edited by Deified.7520)

PSA For AP Skins/Rewards

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

do not trust the wiki until it is confirmed by Anet staff. There were a lot of false infos written over the time.

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

PSA For AP Skins/Rewards

Deified.7520

maybe, but we should still treat it carefully. When choosing the armors we still have to choose between the two. I’m going to think the wiki is the truth for now and proceed with that in mind.

PSA For AP Skins/Rewards

Posted by: MrInfinit.1864

MrInfinit.1864

I’m going to think the wiki is the truth for now and proceed with that in mind.

And just the other day the wiki only listed up to 3000 AP. At that point did you think that was the max AP level for rewards/chests?

PSA For AP Skins/Rewards

Posted by: theguildless.1386

theguildless.1386

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User_talk:MadMaxx

According to the user who updated the table, the data comes from gw2.dat and there is much more than the listed 10k.

Always question your assumptions.
Tarnished Coast

PSA For AP Skins/Rewards

Deified.7520

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User_talk:MadMaxx

According to the user who updated the table, the data comes from gw2.dat and there is much more than the listed 10k.

Thank you, not sure why people were getting all snippy in the replies, I was only trying to help…

PSA For AP Skins/Rewards

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

Wow 6k AP for shoulders? I hope this is not true.. or else its gonna be a nightmare.. to get to 6k.

play hard , go pro.

PSA For AP Skins/Rewards

Deified.7520

Wow 6k AP for shoulders? I hope this is not true.. or else its gonna be a nightmare.. to get to 6k.

It’s not as bad as you think. Do your dailies, tackle the easy ones. Explorer, things like that. They’re supposed to be hard to get. I like it, its the first time I personally feel they are rewarding players for their actions, not how much they can grind (despite a lot of the achievements are very grindy).

PSA For AP Skins/Rewards

Posted by: Heylo.4938

Heylo.4938

I didn’t feel like getting to 6k achievement points was too much work. I didn’t even grind for the points, just played what I wanted to, which did happen to involve all the jumping puzzles, dungeons, fractals, and boss achievements.

Sickest Guild [NA] Blackgate