Party chat deleted

Party chat deleted

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Why is the party chat deleted when you leave or get kicked from a party. I was in fractal lvl9 and out of random the party kicks me or the leader leaves. Then I can’t tak to anyone in the party and ask what happens? That’s not alright.

I could think of one reason you want party chat deleted. People raging in whisper. Well, if the party kicks you for no reason then they should be okay to take some rage in whisper.

Party chat deleted

Posted by: Darox.8069

Darox.8069

That, and also all capital city map chat should be linked.

We’ve been asking for this for two years now

But hey, don’t worry, the devs are listening! Oh wait, that’s an other game actually.

Party chat deleted

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Party chat only gets deleted if you change zones.

Party chat deleted

Zoid.2568

I guess the ones I were playing with invited one of their guildies to get the reward at the end. GW2 sucks when there’s people with a kittened up mentality playing the game.

Party chat deleted

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

So you want to be able to whisper and harrass another player for kicking you from a party? Yeah no…the party isn’t obligated to inform you of their reasons for kicking, and most of the time, if leaders kick, another will simply click yes, just because it’s there without knowing why either. Yeah, making a way to harass other players is not ok, and can and will get people banned, or suspended. Just no.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Party chat deleted

Zoid.2568

So you want to be able to whisper and harrass another player for kicking you from a party? Yeah no…the party isn’t obligated to inform you of their reasons for kicking, and most of the time, if leaders kick, another will simply click yes, just because it’s there without knowing why either. Yeah, making a way to harass other players is not ok, and can and will get people banned, or suspended. Just no.

Mostly I want to report them for abusing the lfg tool and using me to give their guildies free reward. I was at end of boss battle and then I got kicked. This is a problem, and that mentality is the doom of a good game.

Party chat deleted

pdavis.8031

There is another thread about this very issue already. As its been stated there, take a screen shot of the party at the very beginning of run, and use that to report.

recognize my command!”

Party chat deleted

Posted by: Issun.6498

Issun.6498

Still you should still be able to talk to them after getting kicked. Right now the factal kicks are getting out of hand and im kinna forced to run only parties without 2 players from the same guilds or host them myself. Being able to see who kicked you at least gives you some options and the other something to worry about. At least id like to know who kicked me and who confirmed it so i can put them on a personal blacklists. Its realy a shame that they can do it without any consequences.

Party chat deleted

Posted by: Erus Keb.8379

Erus Keb.8379

There is another thread about this very issue already. As its been stated there, take a screen shot of the party at the very beginning of run, and use that to report.

Wouldn’t that also allow them to harass those that did the kicking? (Rhetorical)

I agree with the OP.

Party chat deleted

Posted by: Issun.6498

Issun.6498

Also taking a screen shot of the whole party does not help. If you get kicked you still dont know who sugested and who confirmed the kick.

So should i report 4 persons just in case? Further what can an Admin do about it if he gets a complaint, usually there is no sign of a problem or that sort in party chat, even if they save them somehow.

No what we realy could need is that reward is spread out more evenly between he fractals and the last chest should primarily depend on your participation in previous fractals. So if you get kicked you get more loot of a better chance next time you finish all fractals.

Party chat deleted

pdavis.8031

Also taking a screen shot of the whole party does not help. If you get kicked you still dont know who sugested and who confirmed the kick.

So should i report 4 persons just in case? Further what can an Admin do about it if he gets a complaint, usually there is no sign of a problem or that sort in party chat, even if they save them somehow.

No what we realy could need is that reward is spread out more evenly between he fractals and the last chest should primarily depend on your participation in previous fractals. So if you get kicked you get more loot of a better chance next time you finish all fractals.

Doing something like that would lead to massive abuse and exploitation. Think about it. You are in a group. PM someone and ask for kick at end. Then do another fractal and get much better rewards because you got kicked. Repeat for more and better rewards per run.

recognize my command!”