Patch Notes Up

Patch Notes Up

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-November-4-2014/first#post4537308

Not that the patch will download for me atm (maybe too busy)

Have fun!

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’m getting connection errors as well. It says “retrying” so I’ll let it sit for a while I guess.

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: Templar.3418

Templar.3418

Not downloading for me also.

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Connection error detected… retrying…

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Twitter suggests it is the sheer volume trying to dl at once. Even the forum is lowing down though

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Letting it sit was the answer, it just went into the update bar and the red is filling in at a good rate.

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: storiessave.3807

storiessave.3807

Yeah, logged out to download the new build and it won’t connect to actually download anything.

Is the patch server down or something? :\

Edit: There it goes, finally. Must’ve been overloaded.

Tarnished Coast

Catorii | Lustre Delacroix | Catorii Desmarais | Synalie

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Mesmer

• Maim the Disillusioned: Increased the number of torment applications per clone shattered from 1 to 2.

Seems legit.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: Light.7493

Light.7493

Yeah, logged out to download the new build and it won’t connect to actually download anything.

Is the patch server down or something? :\

Its working now _

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

1-2mb as usual…
patch notes, moved an enchanted treasure chest.. great, now Remove pendant of arah as an ingredient and all is forgiven

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Just overstressed for a bit. I’m sure it’ll be fine if you let it keep trying. Worked for me.

And disappointed that there’s no patch notes for a new ranger pet. Come on, ANet, give us a coyote or fox or something!

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

Annnddd… Replica Job-o-Tron backpack is 600 gems. Talk about pricey.

(I once said I’d put down real money down on it, and I will, but sheesh, that’s the last time I ever do this sort of thing given the extremely high price for a single backpiece—even if it is voiced.)

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Thats it?

I haven’t even loaded the stuff and feel already a bit disappointed just from reading the Patch Notes, because there are piling up more and more things about unanswered questions, about bugs gettign fixed, which mostly got introduced with the September Feature Pack, things like:

• When will get the bugged Collection Achievements fixed?
    (Brewing Wine, Heroes)
  • When will finally get WvW more attention again, including fixing WvW Achievements to the point, that this stuff becomes finally doable in a lifetime of a human
  • Will we ever finally see the missing game content that should have found its way into the game from release date on? Polymock, Bar Brawl, Archery to new a few…
  • When will we finally see Jeweler and Chef 500???

Just some points I’m waiting for getting fixed, and two of them are as old as the game, what makes it so frustrating to see those thigns getting not fixed.
I had my hopes up, that Anet uses this longer break also to come up with more fixes, especially for such stuff, which could have been already fixed by a hotfix a long time ago (I look at you bugged collection achievements)
—-

So lets just hope, the living story will cheer up my mood again as thats it what I personally was most happily about for today, that it continues now as I want to know, how it goes further xD.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Talk about moving goalposts.

Good patch notes. PBS ranger gets dodgeable, Silver matic no longer useless, new armor acquirable in game, new zone, talking backpack.

Not bad.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Patch Notes Up

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

You can login invisibly again, a feature that was lost since the introduction of the launcher. Your status is now remembered between session.