Patch Time?

Patch Time?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tesh.5703

Tesh.5703

I’ve been poking around the announcements and forums, but haven’t been able to figure out when exactly today’s patch is supposed to go live. It just says “September 9”, but no time of day.

Can anybody help me out? And for future reference, do the patches always get applied at the same time of day, or is there somewhere I can find information about this?

Thanks in advance.

Killing is just another way of living

Patch Time?

Posted by: Bel Geode.8129

Bel Geode.8129

Sometime this afternoon. That’s usually how it works. If I had to guess… maybe between 2-3PM Eastern time.

What I have seen, since I follow ANet on twitter, is usually a tweet about eating pancakes made by the staff around noon eastern, then 2 or so hours later, the patch is live.

Find Bel Geode- THE Purple Norn on twitch tv.
“Doing The Dailies " Weeknights at 8PM EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/belgeode

Patch Time?

Posted by: Snowmoon.1758

Snowmoon.1758

Sometime this afternoon. That’s usually how it works. If I had to guess… maybe between 2-3PM Eastern time.

What I have seen, since I follow ANet on twitter, is usually a tweet about eating pancakes made by the staff around noon eastern, then 2 or so hours later, the patch is live.

Wait what? Pancakes? lol!

Staunch Supporter of Mounts in Guild Wars 2. Gimme mah Fluffeh White Bunneh!!!
Give us Mounts, Anet! Pretty Please with Chocolate, Whipped Cream, Cherry and Mayonnaise? d^_^b

Patch Time?

Posted by: Tesh.5703

Tesh.5703

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out for the pancakes

Killing is just another way of living

Patch Time?

Bel Geode.8129

Wait what? Pancakes? lol!

I kid you not… Every patch day…

How do I get a job there now?

Patch Time?

Posted by: Coopziana.1802

Coopziana.1802

Actually, it was waffles. I only point this out as my guild are trending the “#waffle”

If you’d like to join in you use #waffle for occasions like doing homework but only half heatedly because you are watching TV, then you find your homework is incorrect cuz you were too busy watching junk on TV rather than doing your job properly!

In essence it’s an updated #fail

Attachments:

Like & Subscribe to “Game Slobs” on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/gameslobsuk

Patch Time?

Bel Geode.8129

I stand corrected… I have pancakes on the brain because I am thinking of making some right now LOL!