Patch mess up my settings or i got hacked?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Blade.8497

Blade.8497

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

That’s a really interesting question. Could you please elaborate on that.

Posted by: Makai.3429

Makai.3429

You’re not the only one. Almost everyone in my guild had their graphics and general settings reverted to the default value.

Always take screencaps of your settings, especially now that camera sliders can reset.

Proud disabled gamer. Not everyone has the capacity to git gud.

Posted by: Artemis Noir.3804

Artemis Noir.3804

Glad it is not just me…
I also have an annoying bug.. When chests appear in the lower right of my screen and I click on them, they, and their contents, completely vanish. I do not have a full inventory, and they haven’t magically travelled to my vault either, I checked. I have already sent a bug report to customer support, but figured I may as well mention it here too.

(edited by Artemis Noir.3804)

Posted by: Rez.8016

Rez.8016

Glad it is not just me…
I also have an annoying bug.. When chests appear in the lower right of my screen and I click on them, they, and their contents, completely vanish. I do not have a full inventory, and they haven’t magically travelled to my vault either, I checked. I have already sent a bug report to customer support, but figured I may as well mention it here too.

Have you checked if you have an full TP in box? I remember adventure reward chests queuing up there when full.

(edited by Rez.8016)

Artemis Noir.3804

Glad it is not just me…

Have you checked if you have an full TP in box? I remember adventure reward chests queuing up there when full.

lol, I feel a bit stupid asking, but what do you mean by “full TP in box?” And thanks by the way.

Posted by: Rez.8016

Rez.8016

lol, I feel a bit stupid asking, but what do you mean by “full TP in box?” And thanks by the way.

100+ items waiting for collection in your Trading Post delivery box.

Artemis Noir.3804

OK, thanks… Well I checked the TP, and there was nothing. But I did resolve it…wow I feel like a complete idiot, but maybe it was a patch issue, who knows. Normally anything I pick up goes into my first bag, which I always keep empty for that express purpose.. but stuff was not going into there for some odd reason. I just found it in my second bag.. sigh OK…maybe it is time to make some coffee or something. o.O

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

It’s a patch issue and surprisingly enough, it got a red post on reddit.

GaileGray
I wanted you to know I reported this to QA immediately after the build because it happened to me, too. It’s a small matter for me: I simply had to reset to not show my Personal Story, and I had to reset to auto-loot. (Camera shake remained on, and the ground target indicator off, as I had chosen them to be.) So the two I mentioned were the only things that seemed impacted on my account and again, I think it was super easy to correct for them.
The team will be reviewing this, and thanks for the details you’ve provided.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.