Is Anet going to Pax West 2017?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Is Anet going to Pax west? Will we likely hear some expansion related news during the event?

Event is on Sept 1-4th 2017

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

can’t find a list on the pax website of who’s coming, so I guess the best answer you’re gonna get is only anet knows

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

wait for pax and E3 in 2018.

those events arent free its a bit of a waste of cashflow if u arent gona create some impact.

better now?

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

ZilentNight.5089

Asking now because the badges go on sale soon and unless Anet will be there, I will not be buying/going to the event. They have given us a heads up in the past.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Asking now because the badges go on sale soon and unless Anet will be there, I will not be buying/going to the event. They have given us a heads up in the past.

The fact that they haven’t yet given a heads up seems like a pretty good indicator that they aren’t planning to have a presence at the convention.

Like a lot of local firms, they might host some sort of gathering for fans and other interested parties, coinciding with PAX West.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

The PAX site usually books attendees way in advance of even ticket sales. If there’s a publisher / studio / or person of interest attending they would have announced it before the start of ticket sales.

ZilentNight.5089

The PAX site usually books attendees way in advance of even ticket sales. If there’s a publisher / studio / or person of interest attending they would have announced it before the start of ticket sales.

This is absolutely false, go look at their twitter. They don’t publish that information until very close to that event actually going live(1-2 months) prior but by then the ticket sales are long gone.

This is why this question is really directed to Anet.

ZilentNight.5089

Edited topic, requesting info

ZilentNight.5089

Pax tickets will likely open this week, would be awesome to find out if Anet is officially going or not.