People with 100k gold

People with 100k gold

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ekarat.1085

ekarat.1085

The very first weap your character gets, the one that’s already equipped, is sellable, it’s pretty much the only thing that is, and there are almost always buy orders for em.

Can they be thrown into the mystic forge?

People with 100k gold

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

The very first weap your character gets, the one that’s already equipped, is sellable, it’s pretty much the only thing that is, and there are almost always buy orders for em.

That must be it. For example, the cracked club. It’s not salvageable and vendors for one copper, but it sells for 30-40 copper.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cracked_Club

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

People with 100k gold

Posted by: ugrakarma.9416

ugrakarma.9416

I completely agree with Harper.4173
Im old and played many mmos, gold limit and account limits is the worst thing.
GW2 is one that has the best economic system.

Since the last gear set (ascedend or exotic) does not cost so much gold, it makes no difference between those with 1 million gold and 1 gold, why with these sets, they can have access to any content the game and that’s it what matters: the content.

And what kind of player cares more with gold than with the content? the gold-selling. Ironically i met guild wars through a friend who is a gold seller, he lives to hunt games where possible this kind of business, he left the gw2 with three weeks, when he realize it was not that kind of game.

People with 100k gold

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Maybe, but lvl 0 white weapons wont yield much even if upgraded to blue in a forge, I’m wondering if people just buy it at 3 copper or so, and repost em for like 10 copper.

People with 100k gold

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Maybe, but lvl 0 white weapons wont yield much even if upgraded to blue in a forge, I’m wondering if people just buy it at 3 copper or so, and repost em for like 10 copper.

If you can put ’em into the MF, 4 of ’em are currently cheaper than one copper ore on the TP .. so buying ’em off the TP seems a cheap way of getting/salvaging t1 resources.

~EW

People with 100k gold

Posted by: mauried.5608

mauried.5608

You can sum up this entire thread in one line , and its also true in the real world too, and its this .
“I hate rich people because Im not rich.”

People with 100k gold

Posted by: Hardik.9241

Hardik.9241

You can sum up this entire thread in one line , and its also true in the real world too, and its this .
“I hate rich people because Im not rich.”

Exactly this.

People with 100k gold

Posted by: Benihime.5384

Benihime.5384

This is both a list of questions as well as a request. The questions first:

Does Anet monitor the amount of gold people have and make?
Does Anet think it’s fine if someone has 100k gold, buys up all perma items on the TP and puts them back up one by one for 2-3 times as much as they were before?
Will there ever be a top limit of gold one can own per account?

And the request:

Something needs to be done about this. It’s so unbelievably sad that the economy in this game is just the same as in real life. The poor will always stay poor and the rich will forever get richer. Why is this allowed to happen? Why is there no system in place to keep things fairly priced?

I am not lazy. I am actually working hard for my gold in GW2 (which is sad in itself). But with this stuff going on it will be forever impossible for me (and 99% of players) to ever catch up. I can never make enough gold because I can only do it slowly and by the time I get close to buying what I want it gets bought up and relisted at 2 or 3 times the price.

Play Smart, not hard. Maybe this will help [&AgGqLgEA], and there you said your jimmies were far from rustled. I’m disappointed.