Perfect Salvage Kit

Perfect Salvage Kit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: dead jezebel.4359

dead jezebel.4359

Why do we not have these??? The first Guild Wars has them but we don’t. Seriously though, how do you take something so simple away from us players and replace it with something that costs basically $20.00 +tax if you get the amount most players would need.

Its robbery I tell you!!!

Perfect Salvage Kit

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Can’t you occasionally get Black Lion Salvage kits at no cost? I have several, and I know I never bought one. Especially for 20 dollars.

Perfect Salvage Kit

Posted by: maestrochino.7104

maestrochino.7104

I have almost a full bank tab of Black lion salvage kits from daily rewards without ever buying one from the gem shop.

Jade Quarry
Eternity, The Juggernaut, Kudzu…

Perfect Salvage Kit

dead jezebel.4359

Can’t you occasionally get Black Lion Salvage kits at no cost? I have several, and I know I never bought one. Especially for 20 dollars.

Black Lion Salvage kits cant do what Perfect Salvage Kits could… the only item that can do what perfect salvage kits did are Upgrade Extractors which are 250 Gems EACH

Perfect Salvage Kit

dead jezebel.4359

I have almost a full bank tab of Black lion salvage kits from daily rewards without ever buying one from the gem shop.

Same thing i just said to the guy above you

Perfect Salvage Kit

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

I’ve come to use them on rares now… I just have too many =/

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

Perfect Salvage Kit

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Hmmm… Idea moment.

New Mystic Forge recipe:
- 250 Bloodstone Dust
- 100 Empyreal Fragments OR 100 Dragonite Ore
- 1 Mystic Salvage Kit
- 5 Thermocatalytic Reagents

Creates one Perfect Salvage Kit. This kit functions like an Upgrade Extractor, but has 5 uses.

Perfect Salvage Kit

Posted by: Georgieee.4958

Georgieee.4958

Lol then I sincerely x 10 envy you and other players like you; kitten you RNG; I complete my dailies approximately 5 days per week. I’ve been playing for about 8 months and I’ve only ever received 2 BLS kits Funny how today was the second time lol maybe the OP is facing the same problem as I do lol; Also want to take this opportunity to ask what it means by 50% chance on rarer materials? I salvaged an exotic today 100% sure I was going to get the insignia but I only got an ecto, darkmatter glob and silk :/

Perfect Salvage Kit

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Lol then I sincerely x 10 envy you and other players like you; kitten you RNG; I complete my dailies approximately 5 days per week. I’ve been playing for about 8 months and I’ve only ever received 2 BLS kits Funny how today was the second time lol maybe the OP is facing the same problem as I do lol; Also want to take this opportunity to ask what it means by 50% chance on rarer materials? I salvaged an exotic today 100% sure I was going to get the insignia but I only got an ecto, darkmatter glob and silk :/

You can only salvage insignias from items with certain stats. That aside, it has never been explain what those % actually mean. For some reason ANet has been very insistent on not actually explaining stuff like that.

My collection of BLSK is growing as well. That has more to do with a lack of things to use them on than how often I am getting the. I did get one from a daily a couple of days ago then another one from a BLC.

The key was from map completion. The chance of getting a BL key from map completion seems much higher than before.

Perfect Salvage Kit

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

Actually the Perfect Salvage Kit from GW1 mimics that of another Gem Store item, not the Black Lion Salvage Kit but the….

Upgrade Extractor, which I think should have a chance at our dailies just like the BLSK

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone

Perfect Salvage Kit

dead jezebel.4359

Actually the Perfect Salvage Kit from GW1 mimics that of another Gem Store item, not the Black Lion Salvage Kit but the….

Upgrade Extractor, which I think should have a chance at our dailies just like the BLSK

BLSK:
Double-click then select an item in your inventory to salvage for crafting materials. 100% chance of recovering upgrades. 50% chance to get rarer materials.

Upgrade Extractor:
This tool will remove the upgrade from any item, without destroying either the upgrade or the item.

Perfect Salvage Kit (GW1):
Double-click to salvage upgrade components or crafting materials [sic] from an item. While using this kit to salvage out upgrade components, the item you are salvaging from will not break.

Perfect Salvage Kits allows one to salvage upgrade components from all kinds of equipment without the risk of breaking the salvaged item; they cannot be used on unidentified items or to salvage crafting materials.

it is not like the BLSK at all… have any of you even played the first GW?