Permanent Royal Pass

Permanent Royal Pass

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

I never used the pass back when the jubilee was going on so I was not sure how it was going to work but I have to say it was well worth the convenience. This item is not about making money. None of the endless items are. They are all about having a positive quality of life change.

With that being said if you have not been to the Terrace it’s great you have all the Asura Gate access to all cities. , Crafting Stations, Bank and Guild Bank Access, Mystic Forge, Merchants, Black Lions Trading Post, Laurel vendor all in a very condensed area. But the one thing that I really enjoyed is since there are not many people in Divinity’s Reach you load in faster and have less lag. Not to mention you will not have to pay to waypoint to your bank again since you just double click the pass and it takes you right to the Terrace.

I made this topic for the main reason when I went to look for information I could not find it. Hopefully this will be helpful for people that are on the fence on the item. So are you going to pick on up?

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Permanent Royal Pass

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Already did once it went Permanent. I had used two back during the Jubilee, and I rank it right up there with Permanent Gathering Tools. =)

Permanent Royal Pass

Posted by: Azraelle.1683

Azraelle.1683

It needs fractal gates as well.

Thief/Guardian. Desolation [EU]

Permanent Royal Pass

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

Too true.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Permanent Royal Pass

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

You know I thought it was missing something. I guess you have to have at least one reason to go to LA.

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Permanent Royal Pass

Posted by: Griswold.2054

Griswold.2054

It’s missing a retrain option. It shouldn’t necessarily have all trainers to buy the books, but the possibility to retrain all my traits.
I don’t miss a fractal entrance, but not being able to retrait in such a place of luxury is a bummer.

(edited by Griswold.2054)

Permanent Royal Pass

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

It’s missing a retrain option. It shouldn’t necessarily have all trainers to buy the books, but the possibility to retrain all my traits.
I don’t miss a fractal entrance, but not being able to retrait in such a place of luxury is a bummer.

sooo much this. please add a retrait trainer!!!

Permanent Royal Pass

Posted by: rojak.1894

rojak.1894

This reminds me of upgraded Guild Halls in Gw1 where you can map to using Guild panel and it has storage and merchant npcs, very convienient.

I like going to Rata Sum, and Firebreak Fort in Maelstrom for selling of stuff and TP, Ebonhawke too but it’s on the far right.. Maybe Anet will add more fancy ‘terrace’ locations to milk more $$$ haha.