Personal Guild Bank

Personal Guild Bank

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zalif.2810

Zalif.2810

Hey guys, I have created a guild just because of the guild bank (to store stuff you know xD), and I’m wondering if I can unrepresent the guild with the character that created it, and have it represented by other characters, without losing the guild and the guild bank items I have stored. I don’t know if the guild is linked to the character that created it or if it won’t disappear as long as there is someone representing it. I’m scared to unrepresent cause I don’t know what will happen.

Personal Guild Bank

Posted by: Chaialyna.1023

Chaialyna.1023

As long as you have a character on your account representing your personal guild, you should be fine. To be safe, I’d have the character you want to keep representing the guild start doing that before you have the one who created it represent a different guild.

Alts-R-Us ~ All professions at 80 ~ Still leveling characters.
Main? What “main”? I play all of them sooner or later.

Personal Guild Bank

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I didn’t have any problem not representing my personal guild. It didn’t disappear for me. But, maybe I’m just lucky. /shrug

Personal Guild Bank

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

As long as you don’t leave the guild completely (which is different to representing) the guild, guild bank and everything in it will remain.

I can guarantee it’s not linked to the character. When I created my personal guild bank I was in a guild that required 100% representation so unless I was actually depositing or withdrawing items I never represented it on any character. I stopped representing it on the character who created it about 5 minutes after it was created and didn’t represent on any of the others until later. The guild and guild bank was fine.

If you’re the only member and you leave the guild however it will be deleted, along with any items in the bank. Since the buttons are right next to each other it might be worth having someone you trust not to rob you also join as a precaution.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Personal Guild Bank

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You can stop repping it to rep another guild but you can’t leave it. Leaving your personal guild, if you are the only member, makes it go “poof”.

Personal Guild Bank

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

I would be careful about storing things in a personal guild bank. In case your account gets hacked the support wont refund anything which was stored there.

Personal Guild Bank

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

I would be careful about storing things in a personal guild bank. In case your account gets hacked the support wont refund anything which was stored there.

This. Always use your personal bank for important items.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

Personal Guild Bank

Posted by: Zalif.2810

Zalif.2810

Thanks everyone for the answers, they were very informative. I already tried and it worked pretty well