Personal Guilds

Personal Guilds

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wiat.3806

Wiat.3806

In the last 3 Years I have spent quite a bit of money..Happily…In the last few months I have spent a good amount on influence for my personal bank guild.. anticipating guild halls .is there any reason whatsoever that you as a company could not have informed your players before release that have done nothing but promote your game and tell people what is good about this game that personal bank guilds would be worthless and the money we have spent on influence is now in your pockets and we r just KITTENEd

Personal Guilds

Posted by: Wiat.3806

Wiat.3806

and b4 anyone posts “well it is called a guild”…then it should not have been allowed to take $ from individuals and been made to be like Neverwinter and have a minimum of 5 to 10 people in the guild b4 being allowed to start gaining or purchasing influence.

Personal Guilds

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

Wait, what did they do to personal guilds? I haven’t actually looked at my storage guild since the patch?

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Personal Guilds

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I have a personal guild that’s essentially a 100-slot bank, and it’s still there.

I’m sure there are other features that have changed some way or another, but you’ll have to be more specific in explaining the problem.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Personal Guilds

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

The blog posts about guilds explained in detail what the changes would be.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Personal Guilds

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

In the last 3 Years I have spent quite a bit of money..Happily…In the last few months I have spent a good amount on influence for my personal bank guild.. anticipating guild halls .is there any reason whatsoever that you as a company could not have informed your players before release that have done nothing but promote your game and tell people what is good about this game that personal bank guilds would be worthless and the money we have spent on influence is now in your pockets and we r just KITTENEd

I think it was Colin who said in an interview that Anet sees guilds as having at least 5 players. So if you have at least 5 players in guild, then you can go out together and work on your own hall.

And FYI, we’ve known for a long time that guild Influence and Merits would be useless when HoT released. You need to read the official web page for updates.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Personal Guilds

Posted by: MyriadStars.5679

MyriadStars.5679

“There’s no point in acting surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department in Alpha Centauri for 50 of your Earth years, so you’ve had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it’s far too late to start making a fuss about it now. …”

Personal Guilds

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

personal bank guilds would be worthless

As salty as I am over today’s economic changes, I’ll defend the dev’s on this one. Guild Banks were grandfathered over and we lost no functionality at all. Your personal guild bank has as much value as it did yesterday pre-patch.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Personal Guilds

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

OP, here is the site for their blog posts. If you go through the ones since the HoT announcement you can find the ones about guilds and the changes to them. Their blog posts are at the GUILDWARS2.com on the top of this forum.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.