Personal Story Confusion

Personal Story Confusion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: OddButterfly.6218

OddButterfly.6218

I just completed the Source of Orr where you Defeat the Sovereign Eye with my guardian and now my story is telling me I need to do temple of the forgotten god, what gives. Source of Orr is just before Victor or Death and temple of the Forgotten God is the beginning of the 80 story line. Can someone help me with this please, I would really appreciate it.

Personal Story Confusion

Posted by: Phineas Drayke.6381

Phineas Drayke.6381

Got exactly the same problem two days ago, opened a request for support, but nothing yet.

Personal Story Confusion

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Too much rearranging of the story steps. Can’t remember which is supposed to be the correct current order now.

Personal Story Confusion

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

No idea if your character is affected by the changes they made many months ago, it seems possible:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Personal-Story-Restoration-update/first

Last week I finally ran through chapters 7 and 8 as they stand now on a character which was on the ‘bone ship’ chapter around 18 months ago (which I think used to be a level 63 one) and the chapter sequence ran from there right to the end as per the sequence the post I linked to shows as the restored one.