Personal Story is Great

Personal Story is Great

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BellatorDeus.2310

BellatorDeus.2310

I just want to say that I feel the personal story aspect of this game is excellent. It is far more developed than any other MMO game that I have played. I especially appreciate the different branches due to the different choices that can be made. It really makes GW2 distinct from the other kill stuff, gather stuff, make stuff, and decorate your guild approach of most other MMOs.

Personal Story is Great

Posted by: ham.8209

ham.8209

agreed even tho i wish there was more to it . and so forth but if you do all the different lines . in my book it does make the game more interesting to play

Personal Story is Great

Posted by: Jarvis.9540

Jarvis.9540

It’s good, but I personally think FFXIV’s story kills it (and every other mmo’s for that matter).

Personal Story is Great

Posted by: Falanu.4289

Falanu.4289

I just want to say that I feel the personal story aspect of this game is excellent. It is far more developed than any other MMO game that I have played. I especially appreciate the different branches due to the different choices that can be made. It really makes GW2 distinct from the other kill stuff, gather stuff, make stuff, and decorate your guild approach of most other MMOs.

For me, it had too many holes and when I played a second order, I knew I don’t need to play the third. When exactly did I bond with my order-contact, and through what? I bonded more with Price Rurik (the restless) during his passing of the Northern Shiverpeaks than I did during the PS, but what is not shallow as hell these days…

(edited by Falanu.4289)