Pet Request

Pet Request

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Swampie.9710

Swampie.9710

I have loved dogs all my life, noticed a Great Dane, somewhere when I was around level 50. They were beautiful. I have had Mastiffs for 30 years, would love to be able to have a dog pet in the game. I know you have a lot on your hands, you’ve made a tremendous game, I’m loving it. But if you find a little time, maybe you could put an adoptable bow wow in there, or heck I’d even buy one. Pay double for a mastiff… haha

thanks

Pet Request

Posted by: Swampie.9710

Swampie.9710

By the way, my main character is a hunter….

Pet Request

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

dogs are inferior, thumbs down.

Pet Request

Posted by: Yuzhnata.7182

Yuzhnata.7182

Pet Request

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

I have loved dogs all my life, noticed a Great Dane, somewhere when I was around level 50. They were beautiful. I have had Mastiffs for 30 years, would love to be able to have a dog pet in the game. I know you have a lot on your hands, you’ve made a tremendous game, I’m loving it. But if you find a little time, maybe you could put an adoptable bow wow in there, or heck I’d even buy one. Pay double for a mastiff… haha

thanks

Every tame-able Ranger pet in the game is listed in the wiki. You can only tame/charm the Juvenille form of any pet. There is a dog, and a great many other types of pets.

There is a list of all others also in the Wiki:

Scroll down to:

Families and species

There are twelve different families of pets each with one or more similar species. All pets within a family possess identical stats and skills, except for a user-controlled pet skill, which is different for every pet. Families and species are listed below according to their type of evironment.

And click the links to find out where each pet type spawns in game.

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014

Pet Request

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

I would totally spend some gems on pet skins in the gemstore. although unrealistic catering to one profession, imagine little dragons as pets. or… a unicorn! hmm… those little flying monkeys from wizard of oz?

Pet Request

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Pet Request

Posted by: Ves.8236

Ves.8236

Maybe he just want more dog pets? Like idk… Border Collie, Hounds, German Shepard etc.

From the smallest blade of grass to the highest mountain, where life goes—so, too, should you.

Pet Request

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

All of which are dog breeds that have been bred by humans to fit specific purposes and would make no sense in Tyria.

The Krytan Drakehound for instance has evidently been bred for a specific purpose.
Also you can’t have more dog pets unless you increase the skin possibilities for other pets as well, which would just get a bit out of hand.

Pet Request

Posted by: Ves.8236

Ves.8236

Why no sense? Something like Collie Shepard or Border Collie would be watching over Moas! And yes… We should have option to just choose what skin we like – and then choose a type of pet.

From the smallest blade of grass to the highest mountain, where life goes—so, too, should you.

Pet Request

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

Fern Hound, Krytan Drakehound, 2 types of wolf, hyena… seems sufficient to me.
Not against a couple more dogs though, as long as other pet types would be added too, give me a few more big cats and some aquatic pets like manta ray/sting ray (not the kind from ingame, the real kind) or somesuch.

Gemstore ranger pets… yeah can’t see it happen… would exclude all those who does not play ranger.

PS. It is called a ranger in Guild Wars, not a hunter.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Pet Request

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

As others have said, there is a good selection of dog pets in the game. The bigger question is why we don’t have an Endless Mystery Dog Tonic to rival the cat version.

Pet Request

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

What rangers need is a polar bear that is actually white.

Pet Request

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I want
Juvenile Karka pet

A cute fuzzy Hirsute ice spiders that hang out in Dredgehaunt!
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hirsute_Ice_Spider

A Bat!! PLEASE GIVE ME A BAT <3

Crabling Destroyer

Raptor

Imps of all varieties…and more

Pet Request

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I’d settle for the game remembering what names I give to my pets after I switch them out.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Pet Request

Posted by: kimeekat.2548

kimeekat.2548

A Bat!! PLEASE GIVE ME A BAT <3

I never knew I needed this until now. Oh my goodness, yes. For an accurate representation of mfw, see the attached gif.

Twinkle twinkle little bat.

Clove Zolan – Bringers of Aggro [Oops] – Blackgate

Pet Request

Posted by: Devo.7320

Devo.7320

I personally want a melee pet that attacks the enemy target, besides running in circles trying to attack the persons butt whenever they move. Atleast f2 almost works when it needs to. AI fixes first, skins later

~~~~~~~~{<-*}> I IZ A BIRDY!