Pink Day in LA

Pink Day in LA

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Anet has been mighty quiet about this for a couple weeks. It’s supposed to be today, is it still going on?

Pink Day in LA

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

As far as I understand it is a community project and only some servers are involved since the community volunteered.
We had an announcement in map chat today that it is 18h00 GMT – On Gunnar’s Hold at least.
There is a server list of activities somewhere on this forum, or on the GW2 Facebook page.

Gunnar’s Hold

Pink Day in LA

No Walking.6349

I’m on Sanctum of Rall, so I’m in one of the servers where the event is being held. Just a little upset at the lack on information that we’ve been given about it, especially because it’s supposed to be for breast cancer awareness. We should know what’s going on, at least from a facebook posting.

Pink Day in LA

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Here is the link to the community project-
http://www.pinkday.gamergivingback.com/
I found it on GW2 facebook
Please note this is a community project and as such has nothing to do with Anet- so you cannot expect them to keep us updated.

Gunnar’s Hold

Pink Day in LA

No Walking.6349

Ah ok, that makes a little more sense. Still, would have liked to see some news about this somewhere that has been updated recently. Just wanting to know what’s going on.

Pink Day in LA

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Yea they didn’t really advertise this event very well, Just the one post Anet made on facebook weeks ago. Hope there’s still a good turnout. I’ll be there in Desolation with some of my guildies

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Pink Day in LA

Fay.2735

Attachments:

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Pink Day in LA

No Walking.6349

If the volunteer guilds aren’t on top of it in SOR then I’m coming to desolation for the day. There’s nothing going on yet on SOR, not even any announcements lol.

Pink Day in LA

Fay.2735

If the volunteer guilds aren’t on top of it in SOR then I’m coming to desolation for the day. There’s nothing going on yet on SOR, not even any announcements lol.

Yea there was no announcements or anything on our server either but me and my guild took the initiative to start advertising and more people have been responding since. Still no idea whose actually hosting the event.

Pink Day in LA

Fay.2735

Come join us in Desolation for Pink Day, 30 minutes from now it’s meant to start!

Also Kaeyidream is streaming to try get donations: http://www.twitch.tv/kaeyidream

Attachments:

(edited by Fay.2735)

Pink Day in LA

No Walking.6349

In the overflow now lol

Pink Day in LA

Fay.2735

We all went off the diving board few times, now we’re at Mystic Forge again :P Still no idea whose hosting the event but it’s meant to start in 20 minutes.

Attachments:

Pink Day in LA

No Walking.6349

Here is my contribution

Attachments:

Pink Day in LA

Fay.2735

We’re all in overflow now the hosts pulling us over so multiple servers can join in

Pink Day in LA

Posted by: robber.4613

robber.4613

We’re doing our part here on Tarnished Coast! I know they were planning on spelling pink but I had to log sadly…

Attachments:

Pink Day in LA

Posted by: Entombed.6593

Entombed.6593

A Dev named Six has joined us on Sanctum of Rall! Thanks Six!

Best quotes so far:
“Can we have a mini-Tybalt?”
Six -“that’s a good idea”
“How about a Mini-Zhaitan that falls over dead when you press 2 three times?”
Six -No response. But we all know it was a equally brilliant suggestion.