Pink Gears shouldn't be allowed to be sold!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jacky Tissue.6051

Jacky Tissue.6051

Hi ANet, this is my first post ever in forum for almost 3 years!!

But it is frustrating me A LOT when I go to merchants to sell the leftovers from dungeon/FOTM runs, and every single time my “pink” hammer would show up on the to sell list…whilst all my other exotic gears DOESN’T…isn’t this weird? I mean I have actually tried to sell the hammer and it wouldn’t even given me any warning or whatever prevention mechanism…

So my question is: WHY ARE PINK GEARS SELL-ABLE? (whilst orange gears aren’t…)

Would really love to hear feedback from you guys and hopefully a change to ensure we don’t sell our pink gears accidentally.

Posted by: Kyosji.8961

Kyosji.8961

Sure its not the type of bags you have equipped?

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

What really sucks is running a fractal, getting exotics, and then not even being able to put them on the trade post.

Posted by: Jacky Tissue.6051

Jacky Tissue.6051

all the gears are stored in the same “20 Slot Fractal Exotic Equipment Box”

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

They really need to add an Ascended Equipment box. If i am dual wielding ascended weapons and change the set out to a two-handed weapon on the hero screen, it dumps one of the pink items i just had equipped in a different box in my inventory from my other ascended weapons. Annoying.

Posted by: GragorR.9768

GragorR.9768

Idk about you guys but that sounds like exactly the kind of item i would put in a 20 slot invisible bag.

- BG -

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Because there’s nothing else to do with rings currently, might as well take your 4s… or hoard them for the use that’s coming “soon”.

Either way, there are safe boxes and invisible bags that you can toss stuff you don’t want to sell in, makes things nice and clean for a little bit of gold.

Posted by: Arlee.7038

Arlee.7038

And there’s your problem. The 20 Slot Fractal Exotic Equipment Box only holds Exotic gear, so no your “pink” (Ascended) Hammer is never actually in that bag. Which is why it shows up to be sold while your exotic gear doesn’t. You need a regular invisibal bag which you can put any type of gear in, including Ascended, so your Hammer won’t show up to be sold.