Players are way too OP

Players are way too OP

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

Anet please buff monsters, with this update players deal way too much damage for mobs and bosses. Teq died in 5 mins with non-organized zerg, Shartterer died in 20s exclude wait time, Fractal became a joke(even high level) as everything just dies so fast. Anet needs to adjust monster hp and damage. Right now pve is just straight up broken.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Players are way too OP

Posted by: Tora.7214

Tora.7214

hmm wow i gotta go check that O_o i been doing dungs all evening to lv my ranger and honestly i didnt noticed them any easier than before

Players are way too OP

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

hmm wow i gotta go check that O_o i been doing dungs all evening to lv my ranger and honestly i didnt noticed them any easier than before

I think it’s only for 80s, we just got more trait points and huge buff to condi, but monster hp remain the same.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Players are way too OP

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

Actually i think they should nerf the players a bit

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

Players are way too OP

Posted by: Fluff Kamisama.3417

Fluff Kamisama.3417

Actually i think they should nerf the players a bit

soo much this. Monsters are fine lol

Players are way too OP

Posted by: Malystryx.4172

Malystryx.4172

It’s the condition damage stack. A lot of people are actually condition built but with the cap at 25, you never saw it. Now that there is technically no cap, you have 400 bleeds and burns from condition specced players and yet, no resistance from mobs.

Not entirely sure how this got past qa but it was obvious as to what would happen. EVERY boss needs to be redone.

Players are way too OP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Anet please buff monsters, with this update players deal way too much damage for mobs and bosses. Teq died in 5 mins with non-organized zerg, Shartterer died in 20s exclude wait time, Fractal became a joke(even high level) as everything just dies so fast. Anet needs to adjust monster hp and damage. Right now pve is just straight up broken.

Monsters don’t need buffs. The 1500 condition cap is what broke everything, combined with how easily certain players can apply conditions. I think the 1500 condition cap was so high because players weren’t supposed to reach it, but apparently they can.

Players are way too OP

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

Well, hiding behind zerg spamming 1 is always easy, now it’s just faster.

If you want some challenge, try do some AC runs with newbies now.
The downscaling is scary(my crit rate drop from 6X to 3X), also the condition cap goes both ways, it’s actually terrifying to have mobs stack 30+ breed on you.

Players are way too OP

Posted by: Kury.8210

Kury.8210

Besides burn, do condies really need to be redone? Is the fact bosses die faster when everyone does their full damage a valid reason to go back? Having the boss halve all damage after the first set number every second would accomplish the same thing. Why aren’t people asking for that?

Players are way too OP

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

First time in GW2 Conditions are usefull

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

Players are way too OP

Malystryx.4172

The 1500 cap won’t be reached(I haven’t seen Teq yet) mainly because everything dies so fast.

They cut the dmg down but with that high of a limit, the exponent is making the nerf irrelevant.

Quantity is destroying quality.

If condition dmg before hit 100 dmg over 25, that’s 2500. The game is optimized for that.

Even if you nerf it to 25 dmg. A 75% nerf, spread over 500 stacks…That’s 12,500 dmg.

Assuming we can hit the 1500 cap, that’s a stupid 37,500 dmg.

And thats with a 75% nerf in conditions which did NOT happen as much as some may think.

Players are way too OP

Posted by: Redanxela.8649

Redanxela.8649

Problematic right now is burning. Especially guardians can stack it up ridiculously, so I would look into nerfing that. Bleeding is stronger too, but its damage is simply nothing compared to burning.

Players are way too OP

Malystryx.4172

Conditions cannot be nerfed with the cap being so high. The only way to correct it with a nerf is such a reduction in dmg that it’s nearly nonexistent.

Every mob will need some form of condition reduction that scales to the amount of stacks on a mob.