Please Fix the Personal Story

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Thia.4891

Thia.4891

I beg you ANet, please fix the Personal Story. It was always the best feature of this game. I just can’t believe that you would take a hatchet to it, and outright remove parts of it. Please, I beg you, revert this change. Put the Personal Story back, in the right order, with all of it’s part. Please.

I’ve been playing since beta and, in my opinion, this is the worst move you’ve ever made. Please, put it back the way it’s supposed to be, I beg you. Keep the whole ‘Chapters’ thing if you want but please, PLEASE, put it in the right order with all of it’s content.

(Sigurdas MoonEyes and Ronja) (Myrin Crowneguarde) (Yarza Steelfang) (Luqq) (Nevnia)

Posted by: Straylight.7529

Straylight.7529

I completly agree

This is one of the changes in this feature patch that makes no sense no matter how you turn and twist it.

You removed the “fears” part for no reason at all and messed around with the timeline of the last two chapters like a Tarantino movie.

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

They should fix this…

remove all BLC Key reward till lvl 60 if you want but fix the Personal Story so we can enjoy the game instead of playing another generic grindfest MMO.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Posted by: Zoss.2871

Zoss.2871

I completly agree

Posted by: nachtnebel.9168

nachtnebel.9168

+1

There are a lot of bad changes in this feature patch. I just came back after a long break and now I don’t really want to play any more. Leveling alts just isn’t fun, it’s a chore now.

Salix Babylonica (Necro), Tharnath (Guardian), N Faculty (Mesmer),
Occam Pi (Ele), Acaena Elongata (Warrior), Finja Salversdotir (Ranger),
Bytestream (Engineer), Vim Whitespace (Thief)

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Wait, they removed parts of the personal story? Which ones and how did i miss this?

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Posted by: Thia.4891

Thia.4891

Wait, they removed parts of the personal story? Which ones and how did i miss this?

They removed the ‘Greatest Fear’ part completely and rearranged other parts of the story.

(Sigurdas MoonEyes and Ronja) (Myrin Crowneguarde) (Yarza Steelfang) (Luqq) (Nevnia)

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

They could just make the story start at level one, shift a bunch of chapters down in level and fit the missing chapter back in perfectly… move the key reward around if needed.

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

I knew they rearranged some of the later ones, but why’s they remove things??? JEEZ.

Deep breath

Seriously Anet…

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Posted by: Arnavon.9620

Arnavon.9620

The story was already perfect the way it was, and this is only one of a handful of major mistakes with this last patch. Terrible, terrible, terrible, horrible idea on their part and I wish they’d fix it.. to say nothing of all the ridiculous caps they’ve now placed on seemingly mundane things like the ability to do underwater combat, the ability to gain skill points, and the ability to duel wield/switch weapons. It doesn’t make the game more accessible, it alienates their dedicated playerbase to a dangerous level.

Posted by: Jedisa.9513

Jedisa.9513

Mob loot drops are now also removed and you get rewards in the end like the S2 Living Story. The rewards seem nice…but take Retriubtion for example. It’s long, you kill alot of undead. You come out with 5 loot bags and two rare custom stat items. I admit they are nice, but dunno…i don’t care for the trend of removing loot drops.