Please Give Raids a Lobby

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Celine.6857

Celine.6857

I am getting very drained with all the map chat “LFG RAID…” stuff. When trying to get a group together for night bosses it is getting really confusing and generally, I am fed up of seeing it in the map chat when really it isn’t anything to do with the map.

There should be an official LFG tab for Raids, OR make it a lobby, because all the people hanging around at the portal is also scaling up the Itzel hunt event to where we are getting Champs everywhere. This might be good for farming, if people didn’t die so easily because the bodies taking up the map space are not interested in helping.

Samantha
Guild: Creators of Destiny Awakening [CDA] Disabled GW2 gamer; love all aspects of GW2!
Champion: Magus, Illusionist, Phantom and Shadow

Posted by: Land of Cheese.2584

Land of Cheese.2584

There should be an official LFG tab for Raids, OR make it a lobby, because all the people hanging around at the portal is also scaling up the Itzel hunt event to where we are getting Champs everywhere.

I absolutely agree with you but I wouldn’t use the word “or”. Even if a tab is added to the LFG tool, people will still naturally hang out right at the entrance. It’ll be no different than when people would hang out at the entrances to the dungeon they wanted to do. People looking for a pick-up raid need a place to go while waiting. And Verdant Brink should not be that place.

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Agreed. I want a GW1-style outpost. Perhaps with a merchant, tp, and bank, since we didn’t get any cities in the expansion.