Posted by: SRoode.7318

SRoode.7318

You know, things like:

Any endless harvesting/chopping/mining thing,
Mawdrey
Star of Gratitude
Princess

Any other thing like that.

We’ve earned and/or paid for it. Just change it so it’s gone out of your inventory and available to all characters. Please?

Please Make Some AB Items Avail to All Toons

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SRoode.7318

SRoode.7318

Run out of space on headline. Of course they are available to all toons, just want them available without switching them in.

Peace and love. Peace and love.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

In regard to the infinite tools. They were first soul bound on equip when released. People complained and so Anet took the middle ground and made them account bound and even offered gem refunds for people that bought duplicates of the same tool. I don’t see them making them character wide after making such a compromise. After all people that don’t want to deal with banking them still buy multiple sets for their alts. There has to be some middle ground and I think Anet met it.

As for the other items mentioned. I always put them in the bank after use anyway since they don’t do much good hanging out in my inventory.

The Burninator

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

The infinite tools really should be an account unlock you can spawn as many of as you want, but then Anet would lose the sweet, sweet whale money from the fools willing to buy a set for every character so obviously we can’t have any of that.

Posted by: Xehanort.7034

Xehanort.7034

The infinite tools really should be an account unlock you can spawn as many of as you want, but then Anet would lose the sweet, sweet whale money from the fools willing to buy a set for every character so obviously we can’t have any of that.

aint that the truth

honestly, i would buy a full set right now with $$$ if they were like the zenith skins. but till then, i refuse to buy any of them

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

yea becouse its so hard to go to bank in pvp lobby from anywere but wvw and even there you can get them from the crafting stations.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

yea becouse its so hard to go to bank in pvp lobby from anywere but wvw and even there you can get them from the crafting stations.

Yea but it’s a mild inconvenience, and we won’t stand for it!!

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

You know, they’d get more money out of me by making the unlimited tools as an account unlock for all toons, but with buy-able skins for those tools .

I’d like different harvesting animations on different toons, but I’m not going to buy more tools for it.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

You know, they’d get more money out of me by making the unlimited tools as an account unlock for all toons, but with buy-able skins for those tools .

I’d like different harvesting animations on different toons, but I’m not going to buy more tools for it.

just becouse you like that, you dont know if they will earn more there might be 10 to the other ones like you that are lazy and buy multiple for their chars.

Evans.6347

Which is why I said they’d get more money out of me, specifically

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

I’m not so sure people would stop at buying just 1 set. Some suit certain classes better. Right now I have 3 different sets for 3 of my 8 classes and I match the classes up as best as I can. Even if they made these account unlock I would probably still buy each different set in time so that each of my chars have the one that suits them the best.

Example there are some right now that suit eles (the elemental fire/ice looking ones) and engis (the mechanical). I also have 2 of the sprocket ones but have not bought any different sets (any new ones after the sprocket giving one came out) since they did not go ahead and make all previous mining tools also drop the sprockets, kind of my way of boycotting just 1 of the type giving extra goodies….

I also think they should have had it the unlimited use hatchets have been the thing to drop those things from the trees and not just any old tools, those things that people farm in Malchors leap, I forget what they are called.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

(edited by Paulytnz.7619)

Posted by: Teniz.5249

Teniz.5249

The better idea would be an account bound inventory bag!

Pretty easy to implement in my opinion. There would be just an extra bag unlocked either via gems or gold and it will be like 20-50 slots.

For example I want to open my inventory and press [I] then there will be an extra window with the account bag. (And for the people that dont like so many windows there should be an extra option so the account bag doesnt pop up automatically)

I mean ppl suggested this since the beginning ~ 3 years now and we still havnt got one…

Lets make the price like 500 gems or something (normal bag expansion cost 400)

I am sure many ppl would buy it for all the fun items (firework, endless potions, music instruments etc.)

Please make it happen.

Evans.6347

I also think they should have had it the unlimited use hatchets have been the thing to drop those things from the trees and not just any old tools, those things that people farm in Malchors leap, I forget what they are called.

Can’t do, cause that would be P2W. They could make some have an additional chance to drop Foxfire clusters, but not make it exclusive to gem store items.

The watchwork pick is still an anomality. How do they expect anyone to use other picks, if one clearly gives a large advantage over the others?

Paulytnz.7619

The better idea would be an account bound inventory bag!

Pretty easy to implement in my opinion. There would be just an extra bag unlocked either via gems or gold and it will be like 20-50 slots.

For example I want to open my inventory and press [I] then there will be an extra window with the account bag. (And for the people that dont like so many windows there should be an extra option so the account bag doesnt pop up automatically)

I mean ppl suggested this since the beginning ~ 3 years now and we still havnt got one…

Lets make the price like 500 gems or something (normal bag expansion cost 400)

I am sure many ppl would buy it for all the fun items (firework, endless potions, music instruments etc.)

Please make it happen.

For tools tho you would still have to unequip them from your char to be able to share them to other chars since they don’t sit in your inventory. So this is still pretty similar to having to remember and then go through the trouble of unequipping and then banking to pass to your other chars. It just cuts out the banking part….

It is a good idea for things like tonics, salvage kits etc, but tools not so much….

Paulytnz.7619

Can’t do, cause that would be P2W. They could make some have an additional chance to drop Foxfire clusters, but not make it exclusive to gem store items.

The watchwork pick is still an anomality. How do they expect anyone to use other picks, if one clearly gives a large advantage over the others?

That is exactly my point. They should have gone ahead and added the sprocket thing to previous and other picks that came after the watchwork. Otherwise it just stops people from wanting to use the previous or buy any new ones, such as in my case.