Please add gold back to the bank

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DragonXRose.8534

DragonXRose.8534

just as the title says; please add gold back to the bank?
I’d give my left arm and a leg to have that little function again (and i am lefthanded) .

Right now i store my money on a guildbank, i don’t like running around with a heap of gold; it’s too tempting to spend.
But this" guildbank" has been reason for a mini-heartattack every so often, when i mistakenly misclick the leave button instead of the represent-button.
(Thank god, Anet added a “check-question” and asks me do doublecheck my choice; if not i would have lost a lot of gold numerous times).
Also the “500g pro week”-limit restricts me, because i moved my gold from on slot to another (because of guild stash changes); but i couldn’t even move all af it
And now i can’t even withdraw anything this week anymore. I don’t even know, if the remains of my gold in the first 50 slots will still be there after HoT rolls out.

so please add that little function back to the bank, it was there before, i suppose it wouldn’t be to hard to implement it again? (if for nothing else than the sake of my sanity…)

And before people start pointing out: “that’s what the wallet is for.” You don’t run around with your whole fortune in real life either; you store your valuables (liquids & objects) somewhere safe eg. the bank. Gold is money and therefor a liquid valuable, it should have a spot in the bank as in real life.

EDIT: i’m not looking to get the wallet removed, i like that feature. All i want is to have the extra option again of being able to store some gold in the bank.

GANDARA -The Searing- [TS]
Cypressa Belladonna / Yhana Belladonna / Siri Vargsdottir / Kata Sharpe
Siri Meccano / Ysana Deathpale / Siri Bladedancer / Siri Strongheart

(edited by DragonXRose.8534)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You might want to reconsider storing your Gold in a Guild Bank. Should, heaven forbid, your account ever be compromised, anything in the Guild Bank will not be restored.

Good luck.

DragonXRose.8534

I’m well aware guild banks aren’t being restored. This is exactly why i want the bank function back as well. But I don’t like running around with so much “cash”. Being able to place it back on a bank function would even give some incentive to save up for a nice skin or something; instead of just spending every copper you have.

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

I’m well aware guild banks aren’t being restored. This is exactly why i want the bank function back as well. But I don’t like running around with so much “cash”. Being able to place it back on a bank function would even give some incentive to save up for a nice skin or something; instead of just spending every copper you have.

just order 10 times a legendary for a price you will never get it e.g 200 gold.

there is your personal safe gold bank.

good luck

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

There have been many people suggesting to revert back to before the account wallet (where each character had its individual coin purse), which has been met with lots of opposition as the current system is far more convenient to the majority. These people want the old system back as it meant it was far easier to keep funds separated on a per-character basis, so that each character only spent what that particular character earned.

However, if I’m correct, you’re asking for the feature of being able to store money in the bank. I can stand behind this- it’s nice to be able to easily and conveniently store money to one side. Separating funds makes it easier to save up money, no doubt about it.

A current solution for you is to put in “crazy” buy orders for high ticket items. For instance, if you want to save 100g, put 10 lots of 10g listings on a legendary, for example. You won’t get charged for putting in a buy order, the listings won’t go anywhere and your money will be safely and securely stored in the TP. When you want your money back, you just cancel your orders and visit the TP merchant. You can see how much money you’ve saved by looking at your current “Buying” transactions through the TP screen. This is far safer than storing it in your guild bank, for reasons which Inculpatus covers.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

About the accidently leaving the guild.

Get a free to play account and make it co-guild leader with ability to invite and promote. If you ever leave your guild bank that account can invite you back and make you co-guild leader again.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

DragonXRose.8534

@Zaron: The TP method is a good trade off for a bank-gold-function. But i would still like to see a dedicated function in the bank as well. Even though with banker & tp-merchants it would be as easy to retrieve money from one as the other.

@Crimson Clouds: Yes, i’m asking for a way to store money on the bank again. I’m not asking to revert the wallet system, it has it’s usefulness as well. I know that many like the current system, but i like to seperate my gold, so i don’t spend it al in one time. I feel that there should be such a method, so that people have an option of saving something seperately. Once you have the option, it’s your choice if you want to use it or not.

@Just a flesh wound: i was not aware that this is possible and will test it out. Thank you for the suggestion.

Just a flesh wound.3589

What I would like the wallet/bank to have is

The bank itself to have two deposit lines
1) the line that all your gold automatically goes into and is the line that shows up on your wallet. This is your checking account
2) a separate line that does not show on your wallet. You can move gold between it and your checking account but only when you are at a bank. This is your savings account.

Every bank in the world offers separate saving and checking accounts for the simple reason that for most people it is much easier to save up by putting the gold away separately from their day to day spending account. Right now people are using workarounds such as fake buy orders or putting gold in guild banks because they need this feature. Having a separate savings account in your bank that doesn’t show on your wallet would eliminate the need for these workarounds and allow people to safely save up gold.

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

DragonXRose.8534

What I would like the wallet/bank to have is

The bank itself to have two deposit lines
1) the line that all your gold automatically goes into and is the line that shows up on your wallet. This is your checking account
2) a separate line that does not show on your wallet. You can move gold between it and your checking account but only when you are at a bank. This is your savings account.

Every bank in the world offers separate saving and checking accounts for the simple reason that for most people it is much easier to save up by putting the gold away separately from their day to day spending account. Right now people are using workarounds such as fake buy orders or putting gold in guild banks because they need this feature. Having a separate savings account in your bank that doesn’t show on your wallet would eliminate the need for these workarounds and allow people to safely save up gold.

This is a very nice suggestion, i could work with that: a seperate savings and checkings account. It would solve a lot of my problems.

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Under no circumstances should the account wallet be removed.

I am completely ambivalent towards suggestions that do not remove the account wallet, but I will show up and denounce those who seek to remove the greatest convenience improvement they have made to this game.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Just a flesh wound.3589

While I do love the wallet, the lack of a savings account line separate from a checking account line does cause spending problems. There is no barrier or pause between impulse and action except for willpower. Willpower is enough for some but there is a significant number of people who could use the few minutes it would take to run to the bank as a cooling off and reconsider time.

One thing I did like about the old, pre wallet feature is that I could easily see how much gold a day I made. I would start out each char with 10 silver, enough for the first few waypoints, and I had visual evidence of how much gold I was getting as a drop from kills and from selling. At the end of the day I would put my gains into the bank and know I had made X amount of gold that day. It also was a hard halt on frivolous spending since I had to actually go to the bank to pull out the gold for purchases. Having a saving account line means I could put my gold in there except for my daily spending gold and have direct visual evidence of my daily gold gain on my character.

ANet may give it to you.

DragonXRose.8534

Under no circumstances should the account wallet be removed.

I am completely ambivalent towards suggestions that do not remove the account wallet, but I will show up and denounce those who seek to remove the greatest convenience improvement they have made to this game.

Don’t get me wrong: i’m not asking for the wallet to be removed, at all. All i’m asking for is an additional feature in the bank that allows us to deposit money again; so that these guild & tp-constructs aren’t necessary, as they come with a risk (mainly the guild bank).
The wallet in itself has a lot of usefullness, and i like it very much.

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

I’d give my left arm and a leg to have that little function again (and i am lefthanded) .

Right now i store my money on a guildbank, i don’t like running around with a heap of gold; it’s too tempting to spend.
But this" guildbank" has been reason for a mini-heartattack every so often, when i mistakenly misclick the leave button instead of the represent-button.
(Thank god, Anet added a “check-question” and asks me do doublecheck my choice; if not i would have lost a lot of gold numerous times).
Also the “500g pro week”-limit restricts me, because i moved my gold from on slot to another (because of guild stash changes); but i couldn’t even move all af it
And now i can’t even withdraw anything this week anymore. I don’t even know, if the remains of my gold in the first 50 slots will still be there after HoT rolls out.

so please add that little function back to the bank, it was there before, i suppose it wouldn’t be to hard to implement it again? (if for nothing else than the sake of my sanity…)

And before people start pointing out: “that’s what the wallet is for.” You don’t run around with your whole fortune in real life either; you store your valuables (liquids & objects) somewhere safe eg. the bank. Gold is money and therefor a liquid valuable, it should have a spot in the bank as in real life.

EDIT: i’m not looking to get the wallet removed, i like that feature. All i want is to have the extra option again of being able to store some gold in the bank.

There are more benefits to this system game wide than there are drawbacks to individual players.

Plan gold use better and learn self control with spending and you’ll be golden

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

DragonXRose.8534

There are more benefits to this system game wide than there are drawbacks to individual players.

I’ll have you know that i have my “golden”-title, i got it a long time ago; and thanks to this savings-option in the bank. My self-control isn’t a discussion point either. The point is that you don’t run around with all your money on you in real life either. Why can’t we have a simple option to deposit our gold in the bank, when we choose to? If you can stop yourself 100% from impulsiveness, than that’s great for you. But i like the “think it over twice”-option, in form of a run to the bank.
also again, i’m NOT ASKING to remove the wallet system; not even the money part of it. i’m just asking for a simple, additional option to deposit money in the bank again.

Posted by: zxstanyxz.8769

zxstanyxz.8769

The point is that you don’t run around with all your money on you in real life either. .

obviously you don’t have a credit card with a higher limit on it than money you have in the bank….

Crimson Clouds.4853

I’ll have you know that i have my “golden”-title, i got it a long time ago; and thanks to this savings-option in the bank. My self-control isn’t a discussion point either. The point is that you don’t run around with all your money on you in real life either. Why can’t we have a simple option to deposit our gold in the bank, when we choose to? If you can stop yourself 100% from impulsiveness, than that’s great for you. But i like the “think it over twice”-option, in form of a run to the bank.
also again, i’m NOT ASKING to remove the wallet system; not even the money part of it. i’m just asking for a simple, additional option to deposit money in the bank again.

Once again, supporting Rose here.

Adding this option isn’t detrimental to players who don’t want to use it. Each character would still have access to the account wallet, but the player also has access to a bank where saving is made easier and progress can be easily tracked.

And this isn’t just a solution for people who lower self-control either. I would use the bank, to put money to the side for a particular project. I’d be able to save that money with or without a “savings account”, but it’s nice to be able to see the sum of money that one has available and free to use and the progress one has made for that long-term project. It’s human nature to order and to categorise. Having things neatly organised in such a way feels comforting and rewarding.

Even so, how is it a bad thing having features in place to help people with spending/saving issues, impulse control problems and similar?

zxstanyxz.8769

Adding this option isn’t detrimental to players who don’t want to use it. Each character would still have access to the account wallet, but the player also has access to a bank where saving is made easier and progress can be easily tracked.

And this isn’t just a solution for people who lower self-control either. I would use the bank, to put money to the side for a particular project. I’d be able to save that money with or without a “savings account”, but it’s nice to be able to see the sum of money that one has available and free to use and the progress one has made for that long-term project. It’s human nature to order and to categorise. Having things neatly organised in such a way feels comforting and rewarding.

Even so, how is it a bad thing having features in place to help people with spending/saving issues, impulse control problems and similar?

yes this would be a feature that a small subset of players would find useful (i would possibly even use it when working towards a legendary)

however it all depends on how much work this will require to implement as to whether its worth it, if it’s going to cause a major overhaul of parts of the system, tying up 3 dev’s for 6+months to get it working correctly for a QoL feature that isn’t particularly necessary (there is many QoL features that should be a waaay higher priority) that could be working on something more important, whether a vital system, upgrade component or a QoL feature (build templates!) then yes working on this is an issue that could affect many people negatively.

having said that if this would be something easy to implement then i too would be in favour of there being a separate bank account & wallet account for gold.

Just a flesh wound.3589

yes this would be a feature that a small subset of players would find useful (i would possibly even use it when working towards a legendary)

however it all depends on how much work this will require to implement as to whether its worth it, if it’s going to cause a major overhaul of parts of the system, tying up 3 dev’s for 6+months to get it working correctly for a QoL feature that isn’t particularly necessary (there is many QoL features that should be a waaay higher priority) that could be working on something more important, whether a vital system, upgrade component or a QoL feature (build templates!) then yes working on this is an issue that could affect many people negatively.

having said that if this would be something easy to implement then i too would be in favour of there being a separate bank account & wallet account for gold.

I don’t think that putting in a separate deposit site on the bank would take months of time for 3 devs or a major overhaul. The wallet would be untouched. All that would change is the addition of a place (like what a guild bank has) to deposit and withdraw.

ANet may give it to you.

zxstanyxz.8769

I don’t think that putting in a separate deposit site on the bank would take months of time for 3 devs or a major overhaul. That objection is silly. The wallet would be untouched. All that would change is the addition of a place (like what a guild bank has) to deposit and withdraw.

3 devs: 1 UI designer (ok they would probably be done in a week) 1 backend dev & 1 QA dev… so 2 mainly,

as i said it all depends on how easy or hard it would be to implement it. they may have done something when switching to the wallet system that would make this a lot harder to implement than any of us know and may require a severe overhaul of the backend systems governing the wallet & bank… or it may be a simple case of adding in 3 lines of code… only Anet will know which is true…

Swagger.1459

When we can’t shoot fireballs and go invisible in real life then I can get behind supporting this idea

Just a flesh wound.3589

When we can’t shoot fireballs and go invisible in real life then I can get behind supporting this idea

Yah. A checking and savings account in your bank is a pretty radical, far fetched notion that would never happen in real life.

ANet may give it to you.

DragonXRose.8534

I don’t think that putting in a separate deposit site on the bank would take months of time for 3 devs or a major overhaul. That objection is silly. The wallet would be untouched. All that would change is the addition of a place (like what a guild bank has) to deposit and withdraw.

3 devs: 1 UI designer (ok they would probably be done in a week) 1 backend dev & 1 QA dev… so 2 mainly,

as i said it all depends on how easy or hard it would be to implement it. they may have done something when switching to the wallet system that would make this a lot harder to implement than any of us know and may require a severe overhaul of the backend systems governing the wallet & bank… or it may be a simple case of adding in 3 lines of code… only Anet will know which is true…

Will this take work to get done? yes, but so does everything else that they plan to do. I don’t think it would be a major time-invested project though.
Looking at it objectively: the bank had the deposit-system before; the bank has had no major overhaul or working changes (Yes the wallet was added, but i believe this is an entirely seperate system) and the guildbanks currently still use a similar system. How hard would it be to add this little feature back in again?
(besides the system in itself will not cause any harm/setbacks to those who decide not to use it. it’s a matter of choice, but i’d like to have a safe option of choice instead of guildbanks or other)

Crimson Clouds.4853

The requirement of development time is a valid argument, yes. Dev time is valuable and there are certainly other features that need a bit of attention. But like you said, it’s not obvious how much time it would require- after all it is a fairly simple idea, but it might not be simple to execute. It is worth mentioning that they do already have the “tech” to make this happen as we already have similar features (and have had this feature previously).

But surely a better thing to investigate here would be its usefulness, and how far its benefits would stretch across the population?

Personally I think this kind of QoL feature would be widely used. I think most people would have a use for a “rainy day fund” and such a feature doesn’t have any negative implications.

Here’s a list of positive affects the feature could have:

-Simple QoL feature to help people achieve long term goals. Especially useful considering the new expensive items being added (new legendary weapons, legendary armour and backpieces)
-A more convenient way of holding money (instead of having to use TP or Guild Bank to hold money. More accessible and easier to check).
-Could be useful for those who have real impulse-control issues, meaning that they might find extra enjoyment in the game
-Decreases the amount of money people store in personal guild banks. This could improve security and make CS tickets easier to handle. It also means more happy customers and less suffering from hacking, as everything can be restore

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I think the feedback on this topic has been clear (ever since it was introduced ages ago):

• It would be bad for the vast majority of people to change the wallet.
  • No one would object to adding to the wallet a separate “savings account” — coin that does not show up in TP or vendor windows.

I’m not sure how easy this would be to implement or how much time it would cost customer service to support it (you know people will complain about “missing” money). So it’s possible that ANet has already weighed the pros and cons and decided that the costs overwhelm the benefits.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Inculpatus cedo.9234

As far as code goes….will the restriction on removing Gold from banks apply? Will players that want to save up for large purchases be content with having to wait possibly weeks to be able to access their saved Gold?

If the restriction does not apply, how much coding will be necessary to separate one kind of bank from another?

There may be much more involved than it seems on the surface.

Crimson Clouds.4853

As far as code goes….will the restriction on removing Gold from banks apply? Will players that want to save up for large purchases be content with having to wait possibly weeks to be able to access their saved Gold?

If the restriction does not apply, how much coding will be necessary to separate one kind of bank from another?

Why would the restriction apply?

The gold restriction (on guild banks and mail) is to slow down the transfer of gold between players- to make gold selling and RMT account hacking more cumbersome.

There’s no need to have a gold restriction between a player and their own private bank (that isn’t accessible to anybody else).

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Well, if the code in-game applies to banks, it may apply to all banks, Guild or otherwise. We have no idea of what kind of code changes this feature may entail.

I’m neither for nor against it; just offering some points to ponder.

DragonXRose.8534

Why would the restriction apply?

The gold restriction (on guild banks and mail) is to slow down the transfer of gold between players- to make gold selling and RMT account hacking more cumbersome.

There’s no need to have a gold restriction between a player and their own private bank (that isn’t accessible to anybody else).

I would say that there’s is no need to add extra restrictions to the personal bank, since a stated above there is already a mailing restriction and no other way to transfer gold.

Now i don’t know if it was much work to add these restrictions, but surely they would have a sort of disabling method (if only for the sake of emergencies/ problemfixing back-end).

DragonXRose.8534

I think the feedback on this topic has been clear (ever since it was introduced ages ago):

• It would be bad for the vast majority of people to change the wallet.
  • No one would object to adding to the wallet a separate “savings account” — coin that does not show up in TP or vendor windows.

I’m not sure how easy this would be to implement or how much time it would cost customer service to support it (you know people will complain about “missing” money). So it’s possible that ANet has already weighed the pros and cons and decided that the costs overwhelm the benefits.

Again i will state, for clarity, that my suggestion was not to alter/ disable/revert the wallet in any way; merely to add a little saving feature back to the bank.
As for your other feedback: i’m sure that such a feature would not be changed/added and left unannounced. Perhaps a post on the forum, a mention in a blogpost/ listed in patchnotes or an little ingame pop-up (like the tutorial pops) saying “look this is here again”

(edited by DragonXRose.8534)

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

The point is that you don’t run around with all your money on you in real life either. .

obviously you don’t have a credit card with a higher limit on it than money you have in the bank….

Except that we have the option of leaving a credit card at home.

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

I’m not sure they’d want to help people save their gold. After all, if you spend it all you just might buy some with gems.

Just a flesh wound.3589

I’m not sure they’d want to help people save their gold. After all, if you spend it all you just might buy some with gems.

That’s a bit like saying, I don’t know why people put their money in a savings account. They could still spend it all.

Yah, you could still spend all the money in your savings account. However the very fact that it’s separate from your checking account and you know that money is being saved for something in particular means you’re that less likely to spend it frivolously.

Ah, nvm. Yours was a post giving ANet bad motives to not put a qol feature in. Ok.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Figlilly.3907

Figlilly.3907

I vaguely remember something at the time of the wallet changeover that Anet said they could not implement the bank as well as the wallet. There were people back then who wanted the bank too.

Still, it never hurts to ask.

PS I have heard of people freezing real life credit cards in a block of ice to over-rule frivolous spending. They had to thaw it out to use it.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I still don’t understand why people can’t exhibit some kind of control over spending. The “it’s burning kitten in my pocket” so I don’t think twice about spending it excuse only holds up for so long.

If you are saving for a specific thing, place an order with the amount you have toward what you want to buy. Sure 200g for Zap seems pointless except you can pull it out and post another bid with your new savings you set aside for it. There, out of site, out of mind.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I don’t really get the intention, either.

Can’t save money? That’s your problem. Want to guarantee your money is saved or potentially invested? Buy yourself out in commodities, save them until you desperately need them, and sell them back out. If you do it right, you may even profit after the tax.

Think it’s unrealistic? This is a fantasy game. This isn’t about simulating reality, and pretty much everything about the game is impossible. If I wanted to play “life simulator”, I wouldn’t be playing a game. If I wanted the exploration parts, I’d have saved up some money and gone on a hiking trip somewhere nice. If I wanted the combat, I’d take classes in formal training or LARP.

There’s also no sense of scale for the size of currency. They can sure be gold pieces, but what if I told you they were only about the size of a pea each? Even 10000 units ends up being very insignificant compared to your character’s capacity to easily swing that 250+ pound greatsword.

I just don’t get why people feel this should be a feature. If it’s to save money… then learn to resist every whim and temptation. Not seeing the money doesn’t mean it’s not there, and acting like it isn’t there because you can’t see it is a very naive way to live and handle money in the real world.

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

I’m in support of this idea. It was my biggest/most sad gripe about the wallet system. While one a whole I like the wallet system I was really sad that my bank no longer had a place for me to store my “rainy day” monies. I would like to have it back again at some point.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

Gods forbid you have to exercise restraint.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

(edited by Andred.1087)

Swagger.1459

This change was designed to help stomp out gold sellers and buyers, and to help reduce the impact on a hacked account.

Exercise restraint like the Andred said and you will be ok.

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

Not entirely on topic, but i haven’t seen it mentioned yet: ANet will likely not implement this for the simple reason that they don’t want to make gold any easier to accumulate.

More money in circulation means more people able to pay higher prices which means the average price for everything – across the board – rises, meaning gold is less valuable.
Anything that aids saving in a system like this (where there is not a fixed amount of money in circulation) drives up inflation.

If this feature were implemented you can kitten well bet there will be a cost to move money into your savings account.

Crimson Clouds.4853

Not entirely on topic, but i haven’t seen it mentioned yet: ANet will likely not implement this for the simple reason that they don’t want to make gold any easier to accumulate.

More money in circulation means more people able to pay higher prices which means the average price for everything – across the board – rises, meaning gold is less valuable.
Anything that aids saving in a system like this (where there is not a fixed amount of money in circulation) drives up inflation.

If this feature were implemented you can kitten well bet there will be a cost to move money into your savings account.

It seems strange to think that market stability is dependent on frivolous spending and lack of impulse control.

I would’ve thought that this wouldn’t have this effect at all (or even the opposite) as money would be in some respects “removed” from the economy, as people want to sit safely on a lot of their gold without the intentions of spending it any time soon.

Just a flesh wound.3589

This change was designed to help stomp out gold sellers and buyers, and to help reduce the impact on a hacked account.

Exercise restraint like the Andred said and you will be ok.

Ok. You’ve lost me here. How does putting all your gold in one spot
1) help stomp out gold selling and buying
2) reduce the impact of a hacked account?

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

It seems strange to think that market stability is dependent on frivolous spending and lack of impulse control.

I would’ve thought that this wouldn’t have this effect at all (or even the opposite) as money would be in some respects “removed” from the economy, as people want to sit safely on a lot of their gold without the intentions of spending it any time soon.

But there’s still more gold available. And since frivolous spending affects the economy to some degree, of course it has to account for it. How many of the purchases made daily would be considered ‘frivolous’? how many of them would not have been made with a system such as this available?

The thing is that gold removed via tp fees is gone forever, whereas gold merely stored away is only gone temporarily. Sure, some will be lost as players stop playing, but that happens already, and i’d guess that the likelyhood of a player ceasing play would show rough inverse correlation with the amount of wealth they’ve accumulated ingame.