Please add more dual wield animations

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Banthos.1723

Banthos.1723

When my warrior is dual wielding a sword and axe or 2 swords and I push button 1 he only attacks with one sword. Please make the main attack animations use both weapons so it will look cooler. Like spin both swords or something.

Like when Anakin Skywalker fights Count Dooku and he is spinning 2 lightsabers.

I don’t want it to do more damage. I just want basic attack #1 to use both weapons instead of holding one in the left hand and hacking everything with the weapon in the right hand.

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

Yeap that should not be too hard to implement… But they will probably never do that…

They need to invent better engine for mmorpg games…

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I do agree that this area could use more work. After all, assassin could “technically” do altering hand attack animations in GW1. Their sequence required it (main hand, off hand, duel). While holding our off hand, or non-dominate, weapon in a defensive manner while attacking with the main hand is realistic in nature, it is unrealistic that we would never strike with that weapon unless we’re specifically use the skills pertaining to it.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Fries.9234

Fries.9234

Even if just costmetic, it’d be cool to to have a chance for an off-hand animation (double attack for 2 handed weapons, crits for magic weapons?) [edit: crit animation? lol] This has bugged me slightly from the start.