Please bring back the temporary minis

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

I would just like to suggest brining back the minis that were temporary from the events like year 1 Halloween and living story. I just had a baby and will probably miss some of the minis and I buy my wife and I every mini that comes out on the gem store as we love this part of the game. Don’t get me wrong, I have selfish reasons for asking for them to come back, but I DO NOT expect special treatment. I just think that with the upcoming release is China, Russia, etc. It could also be a nice way to include them in some of the temporary content and give new players the chance to get them as well while benefiting those of us that could not log in for those times. I would also like to suggest keeping them in the gem store for 2 weeks or a month and blast it all over facebook and the forums so we know it is coming. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day! =)

P.S. Sorry it is in general discussion. It is not letting me post this in suggestions. If anyone could move it over for me I would be really happy. =)

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Suggestions are archived, now you post them in whatever forum best fits the topic so the relevant devs will see. This suggestion seems to fit General or Black Lion Trading.

Tears.5627

I see! Thank you so much! I don’t usually keep up with forum changes so I appreciate the info.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

i’d support this too.

Anet should bring back sometimes for short moments back the older minipets that they sold for a week.

They do already sometimes repeats multiple times already putting back older items from the past, except so far for most of the old minipets…

Whats the big problem for example, that next time for example when we get Sab world 3, to offer also the sab minipets from the first and second time too?

I think every player deserves it to have the chance to collect all of the minis, that exist in the game. Not havign that chance anymore, only because you where once not in the game at the right time is really silly.

People are willing to buy them from the gemstore and they are still items, with that Anet can make money today, so why not for once repeat also the selling of those minipets????

Same goes for Halloween and Wintersday, once we have it the next time, the older minis should get repeated..
I can understand it, that these sells should be seasonal, but that doesn’t mean, that they can#t be also seasonally repeated to give everyone the chance to get them.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I agree.

I can somewhat understand only bringing them back for short periods of time, but never making them available ever again doesn’t make any sense. It means a lot of players miss out on a chance to get them and Anet miss out on a chance to get money from those players.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Tears.5627

Exactly! I am all for supporting GW2 with real money in the gem store for some items! I love this game and I would consider myself a casual. I can’t always log on but when I do I get the available minis and finishers lately. And before anyone does the “casuals gtfo” thing, I have 11k AP so it isn’t like I don’t play. I have no problem people getting the stuff we did in the beginning when they just start.