Please can we get account bound crafting.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mike.1263

Mike.1263

Many of you may disagree but I feel that this is necessary in this alterholic game we play.

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Why do you feel like you need this? It is not that awful to log on the alt with the craft. Also some people like to level their alts by crafting. Your suggestion would take that away completely. Recipies being shared by the account already makes it harder. ( I like account wise recipies myself.)

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Why do you feel like you need this? It is not that awful to log on the alt with the craft. Also some people like to level their alts by crafting. Your suggestion would take that away completely. Recipies being shared by the account already makes it harder. ( I like account wise recipies myself.)

Only the consumable recipes are account wide. The recipes learned in the discover tab are still character bound.

Posted by: SRoode.7318

SRoode.7318

Some consumable recipes are still character bound, like Dragon’s Revelry Starcake.

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Only the consumable recipes are account wide. The recipes learned in the discover tab are still character bound.

Oh. That is good news.

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

Do not agree or want. I do however agree with possibly having the ability to unlearn crafting disciplines for character screen cleanup purposes.

Posted by: Zelanard.5806

Zelanard.5806

They could do this by implementing an account crafting tab on each crafting table.
The account tab should use the accounts highest level and all recopies unlocked on the account, regardless of the toons crafting levels.
The toon should however gain NO exp from things created in the account crafting tab.

When commenting on a suggestion:
Leave it to A-net to decide whether the suggestion is possible or not.