Please disable tooltips during combat

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: nopoet.2960

nopoet.2960

Heading says it all.
I’m a clicker and often get a wall of text obscuring my view during combat. This is GAME BREAKING! Who reads tools tips in combat anyway?

Please either disable tool tips in combat or give us the ability to put a delay on them so they don’t pop up unless we hover for longer.

Posted by: Mirdave.2014

Mirdave.2014

I’m also a clicker and would appreciate something like this from 2012, knowing that maybe it’s a problem for only a small part of the player base. I hope, however, that it will be implemented in a not so far future.

nopoet.2960

So while the devs work on this (cause I know they will – they have nothing better to do) can anyone explain where your fingers go if you don’t click? How do I not be a clicker?

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

So while the devs work on this (cause I know they will – they have nothing better to do) can anyone explain where your fingers go if you don’t click? How do I not be a clicker?

WASD and top row number keys are basically where your fingers should be while you’re in combat. Keep one hand on your mouse for rotating camera and targeting abilities.

I suggest using the options setting where ground-target skills fire on release of the skill key. This way, you can still properly aim those skills, but your mouse never has to move away from the action.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

nopoet.2960

WASD and top row number keys are basically where your fingers should be while you’re in combat. Keep one hand on your mouse for rotating camera and targeting abilities.

I suggest using the options setting where ground-target skills fire on release of the skill key. This way, you can still properly aim those skills, but your mouse never has to move away from the action.

Wait… how do you move and attack at the same time? I got the WASD down just can’t figure out how to attack while doing that.