Please don't delay remaining specializations

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

With HoT release so soon at Oct 23

We’ve got ranger and engineer, with the seemingly more complex mechanics, still under wraps. These classes deserve to get as much testing and feedback based changes from BWE’s as the other specializations, instead of only having a month’s or less worth of testing.

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

I think there’s going to be one or two more beta weekends, personally. On the plus side, with every other elite spec having gotten 1-2 rounds in already, they can really focus on feedback from the last two.

Posted by: Vesuvius.9874

Vesuvius.9874

Naw guy. No time for testing. Just release HoT first. Then you can do all the testing you want afterwards.

Posted by: BattleCat.2098

BattleCat.2098

Why delay it? Everyone knows they delay things just to troll us. HoT was ready to be released back in June, but then there was the summer vacation, BBQs with the family, lazy days at the beach… better wait until October when people have time to play, and there’s not much to do outside.

(or, ah, the exact opposite. That works too. First make sure it works perfectly, then release it.)

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Two weeks to unveil the last two elites. At least one closed beta weekend, more likely two with all elites available for tuning, along side CGC. Then we’ll get open beta up to the release.

We have 8 weeks until launch.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

Two weeks to unveil the last two elites. At least one closed beta weekend, more likely two with all elites available for tuning, along side CGC. Then we’ll get open beta up to the release.

We have 8 weeks until launch.

Agreed, we have plenty of time.

A-net have the schedule planned well, I bet.

No need to rush out unveils/new information now. If they give out all the rest of the information in a short space of time, we’ll end up with a stretch of a few weeks with very little teaser information. That’s the kind of thing that would put brakes on the hype train!

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

I don’t think it’s a matter of delaying on purpose, I think they simply aren’t ready yet. A month ago Robert Gee said he was busy working on warrior’s elite spec (he usually works on mesmer/necro). So it would seem they are being released for BWE when they are actually done and ready to be tested.