(>")> and there is one too

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

Please don't make Living World...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

I want balance patches every 2 week instead of the living world . It’s fun to see the drama . " Omg we got nerfed into the ground"

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

Please keep making Living World content. Preferably with moar Marjory Delaqua. Hue.

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

How about more permanent living world content involving dragons? I find it hard to believe all the others would remain quiet for so long after one of them received a spanking.

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

How about more permanent living world content involving dragons? I find it hard to believe all the others would remain quiet for so long after one of them received a spanking.

This!

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I think that’s just what would happen. Probably prior to that, they all thought they were invincible. Now that one has been taken down, maybe they’re rethinking their options.

Of course, it’s also possible they pay no attention to each other at all.

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

I think that’s just what would happen. Probably prior to that, they all thought they were invincible. Now that one has been taken down, maybe they’re rethinking their options.

Of course, it’s also possible they pay no attention to each other at all.

Even so they still need to start focusing on the dragons. The whole lore behind gw2 is the 5 races banding together to defeat the Elder dragons who ruined their lands killed there families and so on. I dont think the Human’s ancestors would approve of them being allied with the Charr to take down the oh so powerful……..Scarlet?!

I do agree with u though the dragons can be rethinking things. They might not pay attention to each other but dragons give of a huge source of magic or however it works, so if one were to die wouldnt u think that the other would at least be able to sence it? Seems to me Anet has no idea what they r going to do with the Elder dragons.