Please fix Inventory

Please fix Inventory

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

I really love the new shared inventory slot, but currently it also troubles me:

1. Since a while I am struggling with the fact that every teleport and video-cut-scene and even Vista closes my inventory (and all other open displays I’ve arranged on my screen). Please make it such that all open displays stays as they were.
  2. Yesterday I bought, the shared inventory slots. Now problem 1 became even worser, whenever the inventory closes, all bags from the 3rd onwards are closed in the inventory. Please, leave the bags as I made them some open, some closed.
  3. I really like the Oiled and Craftsman bags, however more and more items aren’t correctly attracted by the craftsman bag. I would love if the craftsman bag attracts everything that goes into bank-material (e.g. also ecto’s, sliver’s, toxic-spores, …) and nothing else (e.g. I would prefer if runes and signets o to the oiled bags)
  4. I would prefer if the rarity based boxes you can buy in fractals would be changed from exact rarity to named rarity or better (e.g. the rare box attracts rare and exotic and not only rare.)

The first 2 together now let me hate every video-cut scene. I knew when it starts, that I’ve to reconfigure all my screen and inventory oranisation again and again and again.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

Please fix Inventory

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

3. I really like the Oiled and Craftsman bags, however more and more items aren’t correctly attracted by the craftsman bag. I would love if the craftsman bag attracts everything that goes into bank-material (e.g. also ecto’s, sliver’s, toxic-spores, …) and nothing else (e.g. I would prefer if runes and signets o to the oiled bags)

^this. I hate when sigil and rune go in craft bag when I salvage.

;)

(edited by Qugi.2653)