Please give us + condition duration

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Musha.4025

Musha.4025

Before the update, we could increase condition duration through trait lines, but now that that’s gone, how are we to increase our condition duration? Please provide more ways to increase our condition duration.

Aegan – Human Ranger (80)
Leader of the Guardians of Light (GoL)

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Krait runes (45% bleeding) + Rare veggie pizza (40%) + Toxic focusing crystals (+10%) = 95% condition duration out of a maximum of 100%. Most classes also have a condition duration trait for their primary condition.

Substitute krait runes for other condition runes if your primary condition isn’t bleed.

Posted by: WiP.1687

WiP.1687

Aren’t there sigils that increase duration also? Might not be for every condition but I think some! (Smoldering is fire)

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Aren’t there sigils that increase duration also? Might not be for every condition but I think some! (Smoldering is fire)

Sigil of Malice.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Peacock.6412

Peacock.6412

There is. Sigil of Malice adds 10% to duration on one weapon. There is also the choice to use Giver’s weapons, which again add an additional 10%. Unfortunately there is no ascended version of the latter. In my main’s case, I use Verata’s axes main hand, and use Giver’s on Warhorn/Torch.

Unashamedly Qoo Qoo for Quaggans!

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Giver’s weapons – I have several 1H options and use malice on one of a pair.

Plenty of runes add duration but few are for power builds, if that is what you are looking for.

Specific condition duration sigils can be paired with weapons that apply them, too, for non-obvious duration increases.

(edited by Anchoku.8142)

Posted by: Musha.4025

Musha.4025

All of these things were available before the update. We could have these things WITH the + condi dur from trait lines. Since they took away stat bonuses from traits, now we can’t get the same + condi dur as before. What I am asking for is something to replace what was taken from us.

Aegan – Human Ranger (80)
Leader of the Guardians of Light (GoL)

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Almost every condition damage skill has had their duration increased.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

Personally, I think that both condition duration and boon duration should get a ferocity-style primary stat and make their way onto normal gear.

Know what I’d kill for? I viable full support setup using +condi duration, +boon duration and +healing power

Posted by: Sizer.5632

Sizer.5632

Imo the goal shouldnt be to give you the same condi duration as before, because it was seriously screwed up then (and still kind of is), like how food that gives a bonus to all conditions gives +40% while food that buffs one specific condition only gives 15% (runes make sense as they either give 10% to all durations or 45% to one, which is how food should work). I never thought you should be able to get 100% to all condis in the first place.

If this is addressed then obviously certain classes and builds would need rebalancing, but conditions already need a huge amount of rebalancing from the burn stacking changes and so on, seems like a good time to address this (will be disappointing if it isnt).

Borolis Pass – [TOVL]
Aeneaaa – 80 engineer
Aeeneaa – 80 Ele

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

How about the fact that people are dying to condi burst in 3-4 seconds, what could you possibly need duration for O.o

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.