Please help me like this game again...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kurakura.7281

Kurakura.7281

I basically quit at level 67. The dynamic events started getting cut and paste, the dungeons were boring and the combat was sluggish, clunky, and too simple. The story was beyond cliched and reading the dialogue makes me want to scream at the writers. … the VA is terrible and to me GW2 just is not even close to how innovative GW1 was.

I’m basically a action-type gamer mostly… like FPS (call of duty, farcry), action RPG (dragon nest), 3rd person hack and slash (vindictus). I did play 6000+ hours of GW1 though, which is why I bought GW2. Only 100 hours into GW2 I was bored and just stopped playing. I don’t play open world MMOs like WoW, lineage, ever quest etc. I tried getting into those but quit within hours.

So in the span of 4 months since I stopped playing, has anything changed for the better? What are the 1000+ hour players doing that’s enjoying this game? Cause dynamic events, dungeons, quests, storyline, exploring is just all boring to me… And OMG the dragon bosses in GW2 are lame. They just stand there and get hit, they don’t fly around and fire bomb you, no real variation in attack patterns or boss movements. Nothing to really “watch out” for.

So please tell me… what’s fun in this game, because I have yet to discover it yet and my 60$ still feel wasted.

Posted by: marianitten.1247

marianitten.1247

why? I found all the Assasing Creed boring as hell and i don’t need somebody to tell me why is “so cool”… if you don’t like it.. it’s ok…

For Those About to Zerg (We Salute You)

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

They added a new dungeon, a new gear tier, and improved rewards across a variety of activities. But if you didn’t like this game 4 months ago, there’s no reason why you would like it now.

Posted by: UrbanEMP.2654

UrbanEMP.2654

Eh, I’d prefer if you didn’t come back and just stayed off of GW2.

Posted by: Kuruptz.4782

Kuruptz.4782

I basically quit at level 67. The dynamic events started getting cut and paste, the dungeons were boring and the combat was sluggish, clunky, and too simple. The story was beyond cliched and reading the dialogue makes me want to scream at the writers. … the VA is terrible and to me GW2 just is not even close to how innovative GW1 was.

I’m basically a action-type gamer mostly… like FPS (call of duty, farcry), action RPG (dragon nest), 3rd person hack and slash (vindictus). I did play 6000+ hours of GW1 though, which is why I bought GW2. Only 100 hours into GW2 I was bored and just stopped playing. I don’t play open world MMOs like WoW, lineage, ever quest etc. I tried getting into those but quit within hours.

So in the span of 4 months since I stopped playing, has anything changed for the better? What are the 1000+ hour players doing that’s enjoying this game? Cause dynamic events, dungeons, quests, storyline, exploring is just all boring to me… And OMG the dragon bosses in GW2 are lame. They just stand there and get hit, they don’t fly around and fire bomb you, no real variation in attack patterns or boss movements. Nothing to really “watch out” for.

So please tell me… what’s fun in this game, because I have yet to discover it yet and my 60$ still feel wasted.

It sounds you hate this game up to 110% every single existing aspect every move in guild wars 2

unless you think they revamped 5years of work in 4months..

No its the same

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

You got 100 hrs out of a game for $60, compared to other games I’d say that’s pretty darn good.

Honestly, I don’t believe you’d ever get back into the game if you already hate it. There’s just no way for them to change it enough to incorporate all players ideas so they’re sticking to their course. It’s best to just move on to another game, Maybe check it out in a few months when they start revamping everything with updates.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: critickitten.1498

critickitten.1498

I did play 6000+ hours of GW1 though, which is why I bought GW2. Only 100 hours into GW2 I was bored and just stopped playing.

I don’t think people should focus much on the fact that he logged 100 hours on GW2 (which is honestly not very much).

What we should be asking this guy is “what the hell did you do for 6000 hours in GW1 that was so amazingly different than any other MMO out there?”, because I guarantee he was mindlessly grinding the same endgame quests over and over and over. Guess what, you do that in every other MMO, too. GW1 was only “innovative” in that it had a low level cap and no vertical progression, and that really isn’t as much innovation as people want to pretend it is.

Honestly, someone with your attitude is best staying out of the game. I’d rather play with friendly people who may or may not be totally satisfied but are at least interested in seeing the game improve.

Remember when our developers talked about “strengthening the core game”?
How’d that work out for us so far?
Now let’s try some ideas that will really work.

Posted by: Alipius.4783

Alipius.4783

Same as OP.
I loved Gw1.
And I got bored really fast on Gw2.
I know many people from Gw1 that like Gw2, but definitely less than people that don’t play anymore.
You can say whatever you want about Gw1, that it was only grind, but to me it was not.
I don’t know what you did on Gw1, but probably not the same things.
Farming, making our own builds was not “grinding”. Because yes, Farming is not grinding.
Trying new teams in Deep, Urgoz, FoW, UW, DoA… wasn’t grind.
Playing in a real PvP wasn’t grind, and was interesting.
Skills updates were keeping the game “alive”, in constant change, and made us try new things.

And believe me, I want probably as much as you to see the game become better.

There is one good thing about gw2. I play gw1 again.

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Having read your post, nothing has really changed since you last played.

New content has been added but the games mechanics are still the same and probably always will be won’t they?

If you didn’t enjoy it before you won’t now. Just not your type of game. Write MMO’s put a line through it and remember never, ever to buy that type of game again.

Posted by: Arcalas.9368

Arcalas.9368

This is a new practice among new mmos now to bring out just the beginning stuff on the release of a new mmo and then give us the real good stuff later the last few months have been more of fixing and a hint of whats to come in the future, but i would say get to 80 first and get like 2 sets of exotic gear and run fractals until u get maybe one ascended item and then take a break depending of if ther is an event coming soon o did i forget to mention do some wvw or spvp while doing the other things. Or u can take a break now since i dont think anet has any events coming this month.

Norn “cows” go moot.

Posted by: Mustaine.9357

Mustaine.9357

/\ —-—— this ; thanx for playing – enjoy Far Cry 3 – I hear it’s awesome

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

I find that the title is a bit off-putting, perhaps a please and a thank you would have been nice. As it stands right now I can only think of reasons that I’d want you to leave, but maybe I’m being a bit hasty as I haven’t even read your post yet… no I read it, you’re clearly disgruntled and there’s no way anything useful is going to come from this.

Kurakura.7281

Same as OP.
I loved Gw1.
I know many people from Gw1 that like Gw2, but definitely less than people that don’t play anymore.
You can say whatever you want about Gw1, that it was only grind, but to me it was not.
Farming, making our own builds was not “grinding”. Because yes, Farming is not grinding.
Skills updates were keeping the game “alive”, in constant change, and made us try new things.

Yep that’s what I did a lot. Build crafting was a lot of fun especially when heroes came out. And PvP back in the days of prophecies and factions was great. 8 skills in 8 characters in a team = a ton of complexity…. until Anet made too many of the gimmick builds viable.

Also I played all 10 professions to death because the game play of all 10 professions were quite different from each other. GW2… not so much. There are some major differences but overall most ranged play similarly, and most melee play similarly.

I also don’t understand the hate from the whiteknighters. All i’m asking is what you guys find in this game that is so appealing, so that maybe I can experience it too.

Posted by: LostInReverie.5432

LostInReverie.5432

Sounds like this is not the game for you then. You should try SW:TOR, if you haven’t already. From what you’ve described as your play style, I think it would be up your alley.

Darkhaven
Nyx Amaranthea [Sylvari Necromancer]

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

It is no ones job to convince you to stay, if you find the game unsatisfying and prefer FPS games, they please by all means go play them.

It will save people that appreciate the game suffering through pointless topics like this.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

They added a new dungeon, a new gear tier, and improved rewards across a variety of activities. But if you didn’t like this game 4 months ago, there’s no reason why you would like it now.

OP I agree with some of your points, something happened along the way just prior to the nov 16th patch and it’s been weird ever since. Not sure if it’s management or if they have too many people involved in the decision process or of there is a division where one management team doesn’t know what the other management team is doing because there’s alot of confusing stuff happening with this title right now imo.

and to NetherDiver: I do hope you are kidding because they nerfed rewards from activities there’s been no improvements. Even the Dragon chests no longer drop rewards like they used to and we’re talking not even rares here. So where are you seeing rewards or are you one of the few who’s account hasn’t been hit with some weird loot, DR, or mf bug meant for bots?

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

OP I agree with some of your points, something happened along the way just prior to the nov 16th patch and it’s been weird ever since. Not sure if it’s management or if they have too many people involved in the decision process or of there is a division where one management team doesn’t know what the other management team is doing because there’s alot of confusing stuff happening with this title right now imo.

and to NetherDiver: I do hope you are kidding because they nerfed rewards from activities there’s been no improvements. Even the Dragon chests no longer drop rewards like they used to and we’re talking not even rares here. So where are you seeing rewards or are you one of the few who’s account hasn’t been hit with some weird loot, DR, or mf bug meant for bots?

Assuming OP quit at launch a bunch of reward improvements were added since then. Dungeon rewards were improved significantly with the daily system. They introduced the Bag of Wondrous goods which isn’t a vast addition, but it was nice that you could earn karma in dungeons. Drop rates of rares from boss mobs were improved, havent noticed this myself from open world bosses, Karma was also added to the daily and monthly, and they improved DE rewards from (i dont remember the exact number) level 60-75 zones. JP rewards were also improved.

(edited by NetherDiver.6079)

critickitten.1498

Same as OP.
I loved Gw1.

This incorrect strain of thinking is precisely the problem here.

The definition of “grind” in the context of video games is “to engage in the same repetitive tasks over and over”. “Farming” is a synonym in this context, it simply means “grinding for the sake of obtaining specific items”. By that definition, GW1 had grinding in it. As do all MMOs, and many games in general.

You can window dress it all you like, say that “it didn’t feel like a grind to me”, but it was a grind. You are drawing a false line in the sand, claiming that a grind which is fun is not a grind. This is akin to painting a horse with stripes and claiming it’s now a zebra because you like zebras better than horses. It’s still a zebra, you’re just creating a different mentality for yourself in order to convince yourself that it isn’t.

GW1 was still a grind according to the definition of the term. You just don’t care that it was a grind because you’re having fun in it. And that’s fine, actually, because grinding itself isn’t necessary a bad thing and can even make a game fun to play if implemented correctly. It’s the amount and type of grinding which determines how much of a chore it is.

That said, all of the things you’ve named are already in GW2. Skill updates are happening all the time, you can create your own build just fine in this game, and there’s lots of areas where teamwork is required (in a variety of group sizes).

You might disagree with how they’re implemented, but the vague statements you’ve made about GW1 can be easily applied to GW2 as well. You’re gonna have to be a lot more specific about your complaints if you want them fixed, because right now you just come across as whining about nothing.

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

The game was alot of fun but for a limited time, after some time I also got bored and quit.

I’m still waiting for updates good enough for convince me to come back to GW2.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: Poledo.3256

Poledo.3256

My experience has been different than yours and I enjoy playing. I’m not going to convince you of anything. This is apparently not the game for you. Just like every console game that comes out, you have to find the one you like; same goes for MMO’s. Keep trying and happy hunting.

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

Really? The story and VA are far better than I expected and far better than other games I’ve played. I’m amazed at how much polish and content they have in a newly released MMO.

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

Agreed this game is just another sandbox wannabe nothing innovative like its predecessor I think its safe to say the brains (Jeff and Patrick) of the outfit left while the gettin was good…wonder what they have to say about gw2… now that would be golden.

Posted by: Oldbugga.7029

Oldbugga.7029

I believe a lot of us have “evolved” as gamers where the old “ways” in games are just not satisfying us anymore and we are demanding more and more in terms of innovation (to stimulate our shorter attention spans) and content (as we rush to max out everything as soon as we can now) to get that same level of “satisfaction”. I am not criticizing or picking on the OP but I am asking is it only the game that is at issue? I know with me it is more me than the game.

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

Same as OP.
I loved Gw1.

This incorrect strain of thinking is precisely the problem here.

The definition of “grind” in the context of video games is “to engage in the same repetitive tasks over and over”. “Farming” is a synonym in this context, it simply means “grinding for the sake of obtaining specific items”. By that definition, GW1 had grinding in it. As do all MMOs, and many games in general.

You can window dress it all you like, say that “it didn’t feel like a grind to me”, but it was a grind. You are drawing a false line in the sand, claiming that a grind which is fun is not a grind. This is akin to painting a horse with stripes and claiming it’s now a zebra because you like zebras better than horses. It’s still a zebra, you’re just creating a different mentality for yourself in order to convince yourself that it isn’t.

GW1 was still a grind according to the definition of the term. You just don’t care that it was a grind because you’re having fun in it. And that’s fine, actually, because grinding itself isn’t necessary a bad thing and can even make a game fun to play if implemented correctly. It’s the amount and type of grinding which determines how much of a chore it is.

That said, all of the things you’ve named are already in GW2. Skill updates are happening all the time, you can create your own build just fine in this game, and there’s lots of areas where teamwork is required (in a variety of group sizes).

You might disagree with how they’re implemented, but the vague statements you’ve made about GW1 can be easily applied to GW2 as well. You’re gonna have to be a lot more specific about your complaints if you want them fixed, because right now you just come across as whining about nothing.

Do degrees mean anything to you. Let me explain your generality of the word grind lacks degree as in level but lets use the word degree from one end of the spectrum you have freezing the other end you have boiling somewhere in the middle you have a comfort zone say around 68 degrees now this will fluctuate to personal preference by a matter of a few degrees but nobody can stand the extremes for very long except maybe for Eskimo’s and The Devil.

Guild Wars ( not gw1 GW has nothing to do with gw2 two totally separate games) “grind” was the comfort zone insofar as mmorpg defintion of what a grind is.

and as for terminology grind outside of sex and or dancing never makes you think of something you like to spend your time on.

Daily grind…often meant as work

Posted by: Dogblaster.6713

Dogblaster.6713

Really? How can anyone ever create topic like this?! Convince you to play again?

I dont want to be rude but no one cares if come back, its your decision, you should be old enought to make that decision for yoursel

I have 1000+ hours played and no one had to convince me to play. I still do enjoy it.

critickitten.1498

Do degrees mean anything to you. Let me explain your generality of the word grind lacks degree as in level but lets use the word degree from one end of the spectrum you have freezing the other end you have boiling somewhere in the middle you have a comfort zone say around 68 degrees now this will fluctuate to personal preference by a matter of a few degrees but nobody can stand the extremes for very long except maybe for Eskimo’s and The Devil.

Guild Wars ( not gw1 GW has nothing to do with gw2 two totally separate games) “grind” was the comfort zone insofar as mmorpg defintion of what a grind is.

and as for terminology grind outside of sex and or dancing never makes you think of something you like to spend your time on.

Daily grind…often meant as work

….this is one of the weakest straw-man posts I’ve ever read in my life.

Mostly because it completely disregards the part of my previous post where I say (and I’ll bold for emphasis):

So not only have you created a false weak point to attack, you’re attacking a point that I’ve already directly addressed in my own post.

There are absolutely variations to grind, and levels of grind….but a grind is still a grind, and pretending it’s not there doesn’t make it disappear.

Next time, don’t post a reply to someone if you’re not going to read the entirety of what they said.

(edited by critickitten.1498)

Posted by: Meret.5943

Meret.5943

I believe a lot of us have “evolved” as gamers where the old “ways” in games are just not satisfying us anymore and we are demanding more and more in terms of innovation (to stimulate our shorter attention spans) and content (as we rush to max out everything as soon as we can now) to get that same level of “satisfaction”. I am not criticizing or picking on the OP but I am asking is it only the game that is at issue? I know with me it is more me than the game.

I thought maybe I was just getting old or too demanding or maybe I played too much of the same kinds of MMOs and need a break.

Nope, as it turns out I’m having a great time back in GW1 so I don’t think I’ve evolved in any way :P

Posted by: phlemhacker.1372

phlemhacker.1372

No. Get out of here. Shoo…

Posted by: Hellkaiser.6025

Hellkaiser.6025

seriously… I know at times a lot of people who are bored with GW2 infringe on the rules of the forum and whatnot, BUT STOP THE PEOPLE SPAMMING.

If your response is “No. Get out of here. Shoo…” then honestly, I don’t understand why you bothered to expend the energy of even typing that, besides he’s gone anyways so what you’re really doing is both vindicating his decision to leave, proving that the game has players with bad attitudes like you, and then annoying the rest of those who haven’t yet uninstalled. Way to go! with fans like you who needs enemies :P

Irony…. xD

Posted by: phlemhacker.1372

phlemhacker.1372

seriously… I know at times a lot of people who are bored with GW2 infringe on the rules of the forum and whatnot, BUT STOP THE PEOPLE SPAMMING.

If your response is “No. Get out of here. Shoo…” then honestly, I don’t understand why you bothered to expend the energy of even typing that, besides he’s gone anyways so what you’re really doing is both vindicating his decision to leave, proving that the game has players with bad attitudes like you, and then annoying the rest of those who haven’t yet uninstalled. Way to go! with fans like you who needs enemies :P

Cause your post there is sooo much more productive.

It is not my job, nor anyone’s to feed this guys ego and attempt to make him play again. All that is doing is adding to the endless torrent of “look at me!” threads. If my negative attitude towards this attention whoring convinces these types of people to not come back and leave, that that is more than O.K. by me.

Posted by: MaRko.3165

MaRko.3165

/\ —-—— this ; thanx for playing – enjoy Far Cry 3 – I hear it’s awesome

Ditto…

“I was playing Farmville and a kitten MMO GW2 broke out of it…”
I cut my gaming teeth on Adventure&ZorkI,II,III.
i7-2600K/8G/GTX570SLI/WIN7/Stereoscopic_3D

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Assuming OP quit at launch a bunch of reward improvements were added since then. Dungeon rewards were improved significantly with the daily system. They introduced the Bag of Wondrous goods which isn’t a vast addition, but it was nice that you could earn karma in dungeons. Drop rates of rares from boss mobs were improved, havent noticed this myself from open world bosses, Karma was also added to the daily and monthly, and they improved DE rewards from (i dont remember the exact number) level 60-75 zones. JP rewards were also improved.

When you see one of those things let me know I’ve seen only the karma addition to the daily. nothing else. no drops from DE’s no improvements to the DE rewards, the rewards from events like the dragons were nerfed not improved, I’ve never seen a bag of wonderough goods ever. So basically they improved PVE dungeon rewards to take even more people from the open world and make them stand around in LA waiting for a group if I’m reading you right.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Kurakura.7281

Cause your post there is sooo much more productive.

It is not my job, nor anyone’s to feed this guys ego and attempt to make him play again. All that is doing is adding to the endless torrent of “look at me!” threads. If my negative attitude towards this attention whoring convinces these types of people to not come back and leave, that that is more than O.K. by me.

I posted this question at the end. “So please tell me… what’s fun in this game,”
Out of all the white knighters and haters, no one has answered that question. Doesn’t that really say a lot about the game if you can’t come up with something compelling?

I’m not asking what I would think is fun but rather why people can spend 1000+ hours and still have fun. What makes you keep coming back to the game?

Posted by: cNcHellShadow.7691

cNcHellShadow.7691

I find a lot of things in Gw2 fun. I personally like going to lower level zones and helping new players. I like to try to change up my armor, albeit not very often, but it allows me to go back and enjoy some of the dungeons I’ve neglected. I love running around and enjoying the details that ANet has put into their world. I socialize with other payers, whether they be veterans or new. There really is a lot to enjoy, it just seems that not a lot of people consider what I like personally, very enjoyable. To each their own I suppose. I do think, however, if you haven’t found anything you personally enjoy, then this may not be the game for you. Please don’t take that as a “get out” statement. I just think a lot of the players who end up leaving expected a much different experience than they have received. I took 2 weeks off about a month ago, and when I returned, I made a new character, and enjoyed the things I like all over again.

critickitten.1498

I posted this question at the end. “So please tell me… what’s fun in this game,”
Out of all the white knighters and haters, no one has answered that question. Doesn’t that really say a lot about the game if you can’t come up with something compelling?

I’m not asking what I would think is fun but rather why people can spend 1000+ hours and still have fun. What makes you keep coming back to the game?

Then you should change your thread title, because it implies that you think so highly of yourself that it’s everyone else’s obligation to “convince you to play again”.

Except….it’s not our job to talk you into playing again. We don’t care if you never log in again or not. It’s not “white knighting” to just bluntly tell you “we don’t care”, it’s being honest.

It’s your job to decide whether a game is fun or not, and if you don’t find it fun, then move on to the next game.

As for why I keep playing? Because I find the combat far more engaging than any other game, because I appreciate the diversity in character builds (though I think they need to add more), because I can play the game however I like and still feel validated in my selection rather than punished, because the in-game community is very friendly and helpful (though the forum community is positively atrocious), and because even when I know I’m grinding, I never feel like I’m not having fun. And that last one is the key, really. I’ve played a lot of MMOs, and the point at which the grind stops being fun is usually the end of that game. I’ve never felt like that with GW2.

Kurakura.7281

Then you should change your thread title, because it implies that you think so highly of yourself that it’s everyone else’s obligation to “convince you to play again”.

Except….it’s not our job to talk you into playing again. We don’t care if you never log in again or not. It’s not “white knighting” to just bluntly tell you “we don’t care”, it’s being honest.

It’s your job to decide whether a game is fun or not, and if you don’t find it fun, then move on to the next game.

As for why I keep playing? Because I find the combat far more engaging than any other game, because I appreciate the diversity in character builds (though I think they need to add more), because I can play the game however I like and still feel validated in my selection rather than punished, because the in-game community is very friendly and helpful (though the forum community is positively atrocious), and because even when I know I’m grinding, I never feel like I’m not having fun. And that last one is the key, really. I’ve played a lot of MMOs, and the point at which the grind stops being fun is usually the end of that game. I’ve never felt like that with GW2.

There, I changed the title to something less confrontational.

I still want to like this game very much because I loved GW1 so much…. and I still love it. There is something wrong with this game that someone who still loves GW1 can’t love GW2.

Now for the record, I did enjoy the game for the first 10-20 hours or so. The first 5 hours was a blast. But something happened around 50-70 hours into the game. Everything that I liked about the game like dynamic events started to feel stale, the hearts started to feel grindy and boring, and even the environment started to feel like the same.

critickitten.1498

There, I changed the title to something less confrontational.

Appreciated.

I still want to like this game very much because I loved GW1 so much…. and I still love it. There is something wrong with this game that someone who still loves GW1 can’t love GW2.

Oh I don’t know about that. GW2 is definitely not GW1.

And to be fair, the developers made that fact pretty clear when they wrote the “Manifesto” and were making all kinds of public statements against MMO conventions, several of which would very accurately describe GW1.

And I think that’s the core problem behind most people’s complaints. They expected GW1 but with new paint, when the devs were never promising GW1 to begin with. What they were promising was an MMO that provides a different experience than most MMOs out there (and to be fair, it really does), but still takes place in the same world of Tyria (though vastly different than we remember it).

Now for the record, I did enjoy the game for the first 10-20 hours or so. The first 5 hours was a blast. But something happened around 50-70 hours into the game. Everything that I liked about the game like dynamic events started to feel stale, the hearts started to feel grindy and boring, and even the environment started to feel like the same.

And to be fair to you? That’s because there isn’t as much variation in later maps as there was in early maps.

And this is why people like me were begging ANet to hold off on releasing this game. Because it’s clear they were rushing the late-game content with too much repetition, and that this game wasn’t ready for release. It still came out and it’s still quite polished, but there are a lot of things in the game which have very similar structure, both in a literal in-game sense and in a coding sense.

For example, I’ve noticed that a lot of those winding-staircase-like ramps have a very similar layout to them, leading me to believe that design was copy/pasted a bit too much. And as far as coding goes, a lot of the late-game events start to blur together and feel a bit too identical….especially in Orr, where most events boil down to one of two things: “defend an outpost from swarms of Risen” or “attack this location filled with swarms of Risen”.

This is what happens when you rush the late game content.

However, I remain hopeful that this is something they’ll address in the coming months.