Please make a tonic locker

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: doomfodder.2906

doomfodder.2906

A locker that operates like the finishers in the hero panel. Can even put a cap on qty of “non-permanent” tonics to “sustain” a tp market. Although to be fair, tp already has very little demand (triple digit or less) for over 1/2 the tonics listed….

At with a locker, the tonics might get used since all toons on the acct would have instant access

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Would be really nice to have this for sure, especially for players who have lots of tonics. Even if it is just for permanent tonics it would still be nice

Posted by: AriaFiresong.7023

AriaFiresong.7023

Can we extend this for other toy items like instruments and travel toys, as well?

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

As an admitted tonic and toy item fancier, I support this locker concept.

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

Posted by: Starfyre.5743

Starfyre.5743

Yes we need this so bad! I have at least 20+ Tonics and 4 travel things and 7 or so costume brawl toys and 3 musical instruments and 5 more random toys lol… 1 whole bank tab is dedicated to just larking about and having fun. Would def be more fun per char if we could access this across the whole of our account, and without it taking up much needed space!!

Star

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I would love this and certainly would collect more tonics if I had a place to keep them other than my inventory.