Please make nightfury into an infusion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Please make nightfury into an infusion, i like my shoulders.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

Posted by: Haku.1648

Haku.1648

Agreed! And do the same for Winter’s presence, please :o

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

This is the only reason I haven’t made Nightfury. I wear the Noble outfit but Nightfury doesn’t show on Outfits. And even if I was to show my armour instead, it would be ruined without my current shoulder piece.
I’d prefer if they just changed all the shoulder/infusion/upgrade slot auras into toggled effects. Add a new slot on the Hero panel that lets you bind auras across all characters (people with multiple can then sell their excess), and allow auras to be toggled on each character.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

Only if they make infusion affects applicable via transmutation charges.

I have nightfury and use the skin on 3 characters. Would love for Ghostly Infusion, Queen Bee and Chak Egg Sac to be transmutable.

Edit – just read the second part of Lahmia’s post – awesome idea.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

This is the only reason I haven’t made Nightfury. I wear the Noble outfit but Nightfury doesn’t show on Outfits. And even if I was to show my armour instead, it would be ruined without my current shoulder piece.
I’d prefer if they just changed all the shoulder/infusion/upgrade slot auras into toggled effects. Add a new slot on the Hero panel that lets you bind auras across all characters (people with multiple can then sell their excess), and allow auras to be toggled on each character.

That would be best. I love my Ghastly Glow (and the new Spectral one from this year) but I have to have ONE exotic trinket on my toon to keep each one, so I can never be fully ascended and keep my glow.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’m all for this. My question is what you suggest happens to the Nightfury shoulders already made, do they become invisible shoulders with the chosen stats? And will the infusion take all the same mats to make as did the ascended shoulders? People (myself included) have sunk fortunes into making them. Normally I somewhat agree with the “you paid for early adoption” concept but in this case, well, that’s a lot of paying.

Posted by: Adry.7512

Adry.7512

Yes please!! We all want this

Posted by: Frenchtoastersticks.8061

Frenchtoastersticks.8061

I’m all for this. My question is what you suggest happens to the Nightfury shoulders already made, do they become invisible shoulders with the chosen stats? And will the infusion take all the same mats to make as did the ascended shoulders? People (myself included) have sunk fortunes into making them. Normally I somewhat agree with the “you paid for early adoption” concept but in this case, well, that’s a lot of paying.

With the aura wardrobe idea, maybe they could do a sort of “add aura to wardrobe” kind of thing for all auras, so you can choose to equip shoulders if you want (its still an ascendant piece of gear, so i dont see the harm) or you could just equip the aura as itself.

Posted by: Ophidia Moonstone.2587

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

It doesn’t matter to me because I usually hide my shoulders and I do not wear outfits. My character is a female and I don’t like the way shoulders look on her.

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Please don’t make it an infusion. Not everybody uses ascended armor… And last I checked, you can’t add infusions to white/blue/green/yellow/orange stuff…

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Id rather they looked into an aura wardrobe than changing this into another infusion to put on yet another trinket. I’ve already have 3 utility infusions (karma, XP and magic find) as well as several cometic infusions that I’m juggling between different characters, depending on what I play that day and which infusion I want to use at that time.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Auras should definitely be an additional slot with toggle.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: kyrie.8530

kyrie.8530

well everyone who have nightfury alrdy got at least one ascended armor, so it would be great if they changed it to be an infusion.
the thing im most scared of tho, is that when they finally do it, they#ll add a limit or smt, so i can only use 1 or 2 of my infusions at a time, which would mean, i had waisted so much gold, as i just colllect all infusions and clash them together in order to turn into a disco ball.

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

+1 to Aura Wardrobe….

Nightfury shoulders (or lack of) look horrible on most armor pieces… Would be nice to get a full appearance from my character on top of having Nightfury effect.

Would also look extremely nice with some outfits too, say Mad Kings or Lich.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.