Pls Fix Lyssa

Pls Fix Lyssa

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Funderstorm.3652

Funderstorm.3652

I really want to do this event, but everytime its up, on every server, I get immediately flamed and lambasted for trying to complete this event by people who just want to abuse one part of it. These people sit at one of the seals and either bot or afk farm the endless stream of enemies that come from this area.

Pls Fix Lyssa

Posted by: Stars.2179

Stars.2179

Yes they are ruining the economy and in a way “exploit” this event. Here I use “exploit” very loosely. ArenaNet really can’t ban people for “failing” events can they?

Pls Fix Lyssa

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Yes they are ruining the economy and in a way “exploit” this event. Here I use “exploit” very loosely. ArenaNet really can’t ban people for “failing” events can they?

No, but, they can for botting.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Pls Fix Lyssa

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Don’t worry, I am sure this will be fixed to make it more “fun and interesting for players”.

Pls Fix Lyssa

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Actually, depending on certain factors, that can be considered event griefing.

Pls Fix Lyssa

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Actually, depending on certain factors, that can be considered event griefing.

That as well is banable or at the very least a suspension.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Pls Fix Lyssa

Posted by: PraetorMortis.8610

PraetorMortis.8610

I feel your pain on wanting to do this event, but honestly the farming situation there is ArenaNet’s fault. In an effort to make Cursed Shore and other parts of Orr more “fun and interesting” for players, they have made those areas almost unplayable due to excessive amounts of veterans and champions in events. Now tunnel farmers and Plinx farmers are homeless.

If you chase the farmers out of their farms…they will always find new ones. If they “fix” Lyssa, then another event will just get camped in its place.

In a gear treadmill game, players repeat endgame content to get gear. In a vanity item, mass grind game (GW2) players farm. If we’re not supposed to be farming, then the game needs to be reworked away from accumulation of massive amounts of materials and such.

Sorry you can’t do 1 event in the game. But the real people being punished are those poor fools mindlessly farming.

Pls Fix Lyssa

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

I agree with being able to farm it, I don’t agree with how people who are trying to complete the event get treated. When a group comes to Lyssa to complete the event I usually ask if they could do the other 2 events first, it gives me more time to farm and when they show up at the north WP I either help them or more to another server. I wish more farmers did this, then we wouldn’t have so many plz nerf threads about it and we could farm it for a longer period of time before it gets fixed.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”