Pls bring Polymock back

Pls bring Polymock back

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AEFA.9035

AEFA.9035

ANet I know we have super adventure box but please bring this mini game back. I could see so much potential for this mini game specially if we can battle players. It can even be extended/ improve I personally enjoy playing this in GW1 reminded me of Monster Rancher card game that i played in Playstation back then, so much fun.

Reference for those who doesnt know what im talking about

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Polymock

Success is my only option, failure is not.

Pls bring Polymock back

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Have no idea what it is, but would be nice to see it return

Pls bring Polymock back

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Just imagine how much more fun and actually played those “adventures” might have been from HOT if they were in Tyria where everyone could play them and without silly unlock rules to even do them.

Pretty much all the minigames we were looking forward to at Launch or “soon after” have been scrapped and instead these news ones came in with gates on them. SMH, I really do wonder sometimes.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Pls bring Polymock back

Posted by: Tyncale.1629

Tyncale.1629

I am still waiting for the Shooting Gallery in Divinity’s Reach to open.

I think GW2 is a great game, and good value for money, but they definately did not deliver on the “30” minigames that was talked about pre-launch.

The mini-games that are actually in the game are pretty much all competitive, actionbased twitch games, which is not my cup of tea. I would love to see some games that are not on some timer and require a little planning and tactics.

Card games, Darts, some gambling games, stuff like that.

Pls bring Polymock back

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

I remember writing out a suggestion for how polymock could be included and made to interact with the minis in the game, I can’t remember if I ever posted it or where it lives now but I do remember getting really into the game design aspect of it.

Pls bring Polymock back

Posted by: Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Anet said a few years ago that they would bring polymock back. Never heard a thing about it since.

Forever Against Stacked Servers
Virual [VRUS] Alien Lunatics [StFu] Nocturnal Sxaddx [Nuts] Ft. Aspenwood
That which is dead may eternally lie, but with great aeons even death may die.

Pls bring Polymock back

Posted by: ellobo.1572

ellobo.1572

“Anet said a few years ago that they would bring polymock back. Never heard a thing about it since.”
Sums up most of arenanets promises and goals