Plz put curse shore back to the way it was.

in Suggestions

Posted by: XxTAFxX.6741

XxTAFxX.6741

Who’s idea was it to put perm cripple on us?
i cannot remove it unless i equ pvp skills or log out.

Also the temples are always contested because ppl don’t want to do them nowadays because of the stupid one shot champs.
enough is enough now,it’s about time you guys put it back to the way it was.

All these ppl want it harder,where are they now the place is just empty all the time,the only time you see anyone is if there guild decides to do a temple,and that’s if we lucky to get that.

It needs to go back to the way it was,there was tons of ppl hanging around then,now is empty all the time.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Oh the horror that you may have to take condition removal to an endgame zone!!! But it cant be done! Those are for only PvP!!!

Lawl. Seriously, change your skills or change your weapons. Even my berserker warrior without traited condition removal, no skills selected for it or the condition removal heal has zero problems – warhorn 4 removes cripple (and give perma-swiftness as a bonus).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orion the Cursed.1206

Orion the Cursed.1206

Wait, its on purpose? I just posted about it in the bugs section….

Edit: nvm. its confirmed as a bug. OP, you know the previous complaint was that GW2 endgame was event farming Orr and other areas were empty, right? So, now they use dailies and Living Story to direct us elsewhere. 2 months ago, Southsun was full, now….
——————————

@dawdler

PERMANENT cripple.

(edited by Orion the Cursed.1206)

in Suggestions

Dawdler.8521

@dawdler

PERMANENT cripple.

Yes, and? Its still removed by condition removal.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orion the Cursed.1206

Orion the Cursed.1206

@dawdler

PERMANENT cripple.

Yes, and? Its still removed by condition removal.

It’s unfair? It’s broken? If you want to argue that conditions should be permanent than go argue that fear, stun, daze and knockdown should be permanent as well.

in Suggestions

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

It’s a known bug. They are working on fixing it.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

wow, condition removers are pvp skills, that is like… an exotic assessment.

Most of the temples are rather popular chest events in the evenings when there are lots of players logged in, at least on Gandara. Cursed shore has become unpopular not because of becoming “harder”, but due to event farming nerfs, it just isn´t worth roaming there anymore.

Finally, if you are so keen on uncontesting, how about YOU bring players together from guild or map channel? But I guess that is considerably more work than having the obsidian shard vendor handed over to you, right? Pretty much like the crowds at Shatterer wp complaining noone is doing pre-events.

in Suggestions

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I kinda despise how elitist people can be in this game. You are not in the OP’s situation, do not presume to know anything.

It’s already been mentioned they are fixing it. In the future though, you can always guest to JQ or TC where they have larger PvE populations. You’ll find much more helpful folks there.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Suggestions

XxTAFxX.6741

Yes,i only use condition removers if i’m in pvp or wvw or maybe dungeons( i hardly do dungeons anyway)
As using a condition remover in pve can and does mess my dmg for a useless skill in pve tbh,and can take away a minion i would otherwise need.

As for curse shore,it’s not about the chests many ppl farmed the shelter or plinx ect.
They have all been nerfed to the point where no one does them.
It would be better to put it back to how it was and get the ppl back in.
End game area where no one wants to be just shows how badly they have nerfed it and messed it up.

(edited by XxTAFxX.6741)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

so what defines a pvp skill is you personally only preferring to use it in pvp. That is as bizarre as it gets I´d say.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Yes,i only use condition removers if i’m in pvp or wvw or maybe dungeons( i hardly do dungeons anyway)
As using a condition remover in pve can and does mess my dmg for a useless skill in pve tbh,and can take away a minion i would otherwise need.

As for curse shore,it’s not about the chests many ppl farmed the shelter or plinx ect.
End game area where no one wants to be just shows how badly they have nerfed it and messed it up.

I’m sorta glad they messed it up. Before they did, a bunch of people sat in one zone running back and forth and doing nothing else. There were two problems with this.

One, it took people away from everything else, and more importantly, it ruined the experience for people who were playing the game as I believe Anet intended it to be played.

I mean think about it. The whole personal story led up to Orr. You’re deep in Zhaitan’s territory. There are no hearts here, just undead, everywhere you look. It’s an end game zone, after all.

And then you hit that part of Cursed Shore where if you don’t have the right build or use the right weapon, you can’t even tag mobs before they’re dead. This isn’t Zhaitan’s hidden sanctum, it’s a shooting gallery for plastic ducks.

I’m sure some changes need to be made to Orr, but I really hope they never put it back to what it was.

in Suggestions

Dawdler.8521

But if it removes permanent cripple, how is it a useless skill?

I really dont understand your argument. Its a bug and I have no doubt Anet will fix it in the next patch, we know that. But you can still avoid it. Its not like your character will die just because you pick a condition removal skill. If you do, I’d like to know what skill you replaced because I want it so I’m invincible. Crippled, but invincible.

in Suggestions

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

But if it removes permanent cripple, how is it a useless skill?

I really dont understand your argument. Its a bug and I have no doubt Anet will fix it in the next patch, we know that. But you can still avoid it. Its not like your character will die just because you pick a condition removal skill. If you do, I’d like to know what skill you replaced because I want it so I’m invincible. Crippled, but invincible.

But his Damage! Think about it!

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

Null field does not remove the perma cripple the op is addressing. So have any of you even attempted to remove this cripple only applied in Orr and has been recognized as a bug? I believe it’s the risen squires that apply this

Odds are that if null field does not remove it neither will the condition removal skills you are referring to. Logging out or way pointing works.

in Suggestions

Dawdler.8521

Null field does not remove the perma cripple the op is addressing. So have any of you even attempted to remove this cripple only applied in Orr and has been recognized as a bug? I believe it’s the risen squires that apply this

Odds are that if null field does not remove it neither will the condition removal skills you are referring to. Logging out or way pointing works.

Null field works by removing it instantly both on you and on other players which was easily tested by meeting a hobbling berserkerderper greatsword Warrior within a minute of entering the zone. Traited condition removal on heal clears it as well. Warrior warhorn I have already stated does it, as does the Warrior shout.

You owe me 3.5 silver in travelling expenses.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erasculio.2914

Erasculio.2914

Who’s idea was it to put perm cripple on us?
i cannot remove it unless i equ pvp skills or log out.

I think it’s a sign of how weak PvE design has been when you see a PvE player claiming condition removal skills are “pvp skills”. I wonder if he thinks boons, combos and all mechanics other than spamming Hundred Blades with a berzeker warrior are “pvp only” too – that’s what a lot of the current PvE would make a player think.

“I think that players are starting to mature past the point of wanting to be on that
treadmill, of being in that obvious pattern of every time I catch up you are going to
put another carrot in front of me” – Mike O’Brien right before Ascended weapons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

While I don’t believe they should remove conditions in Orr, or the the need to have condition removal in your build in PvE, I would agree that Orr needs to be returned to something closer to the January update. When you are pulled into a pack of mobs, CC’d, break stun, escape, remove conditions, only to be immediately pulled back two more times, now without a stun breaker or condition removal, that is a problem. It actually obviates the need for stunbreak/condition removal in your build. Why bring it if it’s going to be useless. Continuous major CC is a problem in that it makes skillful play and good builds irrelevant as to the outcome of a fight. It’s still a problem and it still needs to be fixed.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

When I read the title I thought this is some crazy guy that wanted those putrifiers with 1200 range pulls returned. I’m glad I thought wrong, but anyone remember those? good god…

Oceanic [LOD]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erasculio.2914

Erasculio.2914

It’s still a problem and it still needs to be fixed.

Do you still think that’s an issue in Orr? After they nerfed it so enemies would have less CC, I don’t think the area has been too bad. I still avoid the Putrifiers as much as possible due to immobilize (and underwater it’s even worse, with their 10 seconds long Sink effect), and the Risen Spider's pull is annoying, but since they are less common it doesn’t feel too bad.

Orr is horrible, I hate playing there and I wish ArenaNet would rework the entire maps, but I don’t think excess of CC is Orr’s main issue right now. It was, before the nerf.

“I think that players are starting to mature past the point of wanting to be on that
treadmill, of being in that obvious pattern of every time I catch up you are going to
put another carrot in front of me” – Mike O’Brien right before Ascended weapons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

I remove it all the time with healing spring.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

in Suggestions

Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

Read the bug forums concerning this cripple. While cripple is applied by more than one enemy in Orr the only one that appears to be bugged is the one applied by the risen squires. Go find one and then tell me and the devs who have confirmed that cripple applied by risen squires is a bug that condition removers do not work on is all in our heads.

in Suggestions

Posted by: NewTrain.7549

NewTrain.7549

Condition removal is PvP only? Remind me NEVER to join a group with the OP.

in Suggestions

Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

(edited by Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379)

in Suggestions

Lambent.6375

Read the bug forums concerning this cripple. While cripple is applied by more than one enemy in Orr the only one that appears to be bugged is the one applied by the risen squires. Go find one and then tell me and the devs who have confirmed that cripple applied by risen squires is a bug that condition removers do not work on is all in our heads.

I meant I remove the perma cripple with healing spring all the time.

I guess I will make a video to show you

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

It’s still a problem and it still needs to be fixed.

Do you still think that’s an issue in Orr? After they nerfed it so enemies would have less CC, I don’t think the area has been too bad. I still avoid the Putrifiers as much as possible due to immobilize (and underwater it’s even worse, with their 10 seconds long Sink effect), and the Risen Spider's pull is annoying, but since they are less common it doesn’t feel too bad.

Orr is horrible, I hate playing there and I wish ArenaNet would rework the entire maps, but I don’t think excess of CC is Orr’s main issue right now. It was, before the nerf.

I actually wouldn’t consider it a “main” issue. I believe Orr is unbalanced and would benefit from simply being returned to its January update state. It just doesn’t feel right when the champ risen wraith spawns and frys Jofast’s camp in a few seconds, failing it. I don’t have a problem with failure in games, but I prefer it to be from play that causes failure as opposed to random unavoidable failure.

I also don’t like the current timing of the events. The good news is I can get a full workout in during a 90 minute trip to Orr. But, I can’t get in a full 90 minutes of play. I applaud them in promoting fitness in the gaming community, but would prefer their focus was on the gameplay.

in Suggestions

Lambent.6375

I meant I remove the perma cripple with healing spring all the time.

I guess I will make a video to show you

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

The towns near tunnel need buffed back up to be more active. So boring now.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Suggestions

XxTAFxX.6741

Condition removal is PvP only? Remind me NEVER to join a group with the OP.

lets face the facts ,it’s mainly used for pvp/wvw and dungeons.
and i would never join with you as well.

why used it in a pve area (not dungeons mind you)when conditions wares of fast and you keep getting conditions anyway by the mobs that keep pulling you to them?
why waste a skill that’s useless against them because of a cool down for a skill that does dmg or better still as a necro that gives me a minion.
necro needs all the dmg they can do tbh.

What about all the ppl that use mf gear in dungeons,that’s even worst than not using a condition remover skill in pve area that’s not really needed because of the cool down and you keep getting conditions on you anyway.
it’s much better to have better dps and kill them quicker,than kill them slower because of a skill and it’s slow cool down.

Again like i said where are you all in orr,i bet most of you lot have not been there in a long time.
because you wanted it harder,anet did it harder,and most of you left never to go back anyway.
Put it back to the way it was where us none elitist ppl can still enjoy the area.
and you elitist ones can stick to you’re dungeons and do your gear check on players ect ect.

(edited by XxTAFxX.6741)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amun Ra.6435

Amun Ra.6435

I’m sorta glad they messed it up. Before they did, a bunch of people sat in one zone running back and forth and doing nothing else. There were two problems with this.

One, it took people away from everything else, and more importantly, it ruined the experience for people who were playing the game as I believe Anet intended it to be played.

I mean think about it. The whole personal story led up to Orr. You’re deep in Zhaitan’s territory. There are no hearts here, just undead, everywhere you look. It’s an end game zone, after all.

And then you hit that part of Cursed Shore where if you don’t have the right build or use the right weapon, you can’t even tag mobs before they’re dead. This isn’t Zhaitan’s hidden sanctum, it’s a shooting gallery for plastic ducks.

I’m sure some changes need to be made to Orr, but I really hope they never put it back to what it was.

First of all, who are you to say that people need to be anywhere they don’t want to be? Anet’s motto is “Play the way you want to play” so don’t go on some rant about “I believe Anet intended it to be played”…

Secondly…yeah, over flows in L.A. with people just standing there is so much better then people actually playing in Orr…good one there Vayne.

I know there are more people who want Orr back the way it was then there are against…those people should not be ignored…and with the planned upcoming changes to Orr and other places I hope they do make it the way it was.

in Suggestions

Amun Ra.6435

Why even complain about conditions if you refuse to use condition removal skills? Whats the point? I have a Necro and have ZERO issues with roaming around in Orr…I don’t use minions, thats just me, but I have used them and one less minion is not going to cripple your dps at all.

The difficulty is fine the way it is..they just need to revert the timers on DE’s to what it used to be.

(edited by Amun Ra.6435)

in Suggestions

XxTAFxX.6741

Why even complain about conditions if you refuse to use condition removal skills? Whats the point? I have a Necro and have ZERO issues with roaming around in Orr…I don’t use minions, thats just me, but I have used them and one less minion is not going to cripple your dps at all.

The difficulty is fine the way it is..they just need to revert the timers on DE’s to what it used to be.

lies as i know everyone has prob with the pulling and perm cripple in orr.
Also you don’t play minion master,so plz don’t try to make out one less minion means nothing.
It means everything in dps and heals you as well.

Also if orr was that good why is it dead on many servers,thats right because it has been nerfed and messed up to the point no one wants to go there now.
how does that help players when they cannot even get a group to do the temples for karma gear?
all these elitist have passed that type of gear now so it’s like tough luck new players as we never going to help you anyway,we will just keep asking anet to make it harder so if we don’t do it for you no one else will do it.

it’s like keep the casual players lower down the chain all the time.

in Suggestions

Amun Ra.6435

lies as i know everyone has prob with the pulling and perm cripple in orr.
Also you don’t play minion master,so plz don’t try to make out one less minion means nothing.
It means everything in dps and heals you as well.

Also if orr was that good why is it dead on many servers,thats right because it has been nerfed and messed up to the point no one wants to go there now.
how does that help players when they cannot even get a group to do the temples for karma gear?
all these elitist have passed that type of gear now so it’s like tough luck new players as we never going to help you anyway,we will just keep asking anet to make it harder so if we don’t do it for you no one else will do it.

it’s like keep the casual players lower down the chain all the time.

First of all there is no perma cipple, don’t know where you get that from…and as far as pulls, guess you would rather enemy NPC’s just stand there and not hit back?

Look, you can guest to another server for karma gear, my server(Dragonbrand) for instance, constantly has temple uncontested…so you can give that a try.

And I will have to disagree with out again…one less minion will not make or break DPS on a MM necro…that is of course you don’t not use any of your weapon skills and expect the minions to do all the work.

in Suggestions

XxTAFxX.6741

First of all there is no perma cipple, don’t know where you get that from

That alone tells me you have not been to orr in ages then.
Go back to your elitist dungeons because you have no clue when it comes to orr nowadays.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

The risen abilities to pull and (what’s the chain thing?) are back, which are annoying after they were removed from the original Orr.. but … well, after the initial grumble grumble.. it does make it more challenging. I’m better at dodging than in the early days.

Orr (in some worlds) is dead because there is no leadership. I saw this, so I bought a commander tag, specifically to bring all the random players together and raid the events like we used to before “it became barren” (which it’s not, not at all).

If you don’t like Orr, don’t go there. Name calling and applying your own moral code as the rule of law is like putting lipstick on a pig.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MattyjRulz.2840

MattyjRulz.2840

Yeah I’ve encountered the perma cripple, I just relogged and it was gone, incredibly annoying. I just wish people went back to cursed shore farming events, it was so much fun, just turn up and find events happening all over the place, lots and lots of mobs to kill with strangers.. lol now it’s just barren except for the odd player or two, so many map callouts for “any events?”.

The main reason for me being here that I’m after t6 mats and it’s just not fun wandering around orr killing a mob here and there, the only option to me (right at this moment) that I feel is viable is cof farming (which in itself is mindless and boring, but actually rewards me), then buying the mats off the trading post.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

I’m on Crystal Desert, Matty…

in Suggestions

Posted by: tovadaun.6304

tovadaun.6304

I’ll tell you why your Temples are Contested most of the time.
[url]https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/events/Farming-the-Giant-outside-Arah[url]
This is not limited to Arah.
On my server, any time there is a group large enough to take on a Temple it is met with this.
They are not usually there to Complete The Event. They are there to do nothing but Farm The Event.
Had one evening at Dwayna that after 2hours!! of killing Risen on a platform, I left. The others there were not simply badmouthing, but shouting (caps) obscenities to anyone not contributing to the furthering of the Farming (i.e anyone caught trying to actually complete the event).
THIS is why your Karma Vendors are never open.
Period.

YES. the Perma-Cripple Sucks.
NO. It is not removed by Cleansing Wave (Ele Skill, traited or otherwise) or anything else we’ve tried.
YES. I’m a Guardian, I and have a Warhorn.

Kitta the Conjurer, Guardian- At Your Service- Yak’s Bend
Stuff! Stuffy stuff stuff stuff!!