PoF New Launcher and Char Select [Feedback]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I’m not a fan of either of these, I’m hoping we can have an option to use the HoT launcher art and character select screen background instead. Just putting it out there.

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

It would be nice if char select background & music was optionally random or selectable. But it’s such a small thing I doubt they will go through the effort of adding it.

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

In this day and age it should be easy to implement.

Posted by: Alcatraz.9206

Alcatraz.9206

Hi there!
I’m glad I’m not the only one that doesn’t like the new character select screen and launcher. As was suggested, mayby they could throw in a selction option that we can select what launcher we want to see and what character select background we want. I’m also a fan of the very old login screen that took over your whole screen with the Guild Wars 2 logo that switches colors as a movie in the background (the one we got in early acces before the game was released). Mayby it would be a good option to be able to choose if you want a launcher or that login screen from early times, and that we could get the option to choose what character select background we want. I think the music theme you hear in character select should be bound to the background you choose though.

Hopefully someone of the Arenanet team will read this ^^

Posted by: Zoria.1392

Zoria.1392

Thought the ones were great. Not crazy about the new ones.