PoF guild hall

PoF guild hall

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Banrigh.5932

Banrigh.5932

the video of the new guild hall is exciting and beautiful…. and i was just discussing with a guildie the option of changing the current hall to the new one… and we were wondering if you decide to change, do you lose all of the NPCs and upgrades that you have in your current guild hall?

if yes, that’s going to make some people that have worked very hard on their hall VERY unhappy to find out AFTER changing….

Banrigh
Disa Wyrmhunter – Druid/Ranger
Fort Aspenwood

PoF guild hall

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Everything is kept. You can change halls now and has been shown by players and stated by anet.
Just Will cost gold and the guild point whatever they are called.

PoF guild hall

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

You don’t lose them if you swap between the two HoT halls (though all the decorations go back to storage) so it seems unlikely you would lose them swapping to a new hall. At least it seems unlikely to be designed that way, bugs happen … I would suggest guild leaders take screenshots of their hall status before making the switch, just in case.

PoF guild hall

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The mechanics are already in place for people who have swapped between Gilded and Precipe: you keep all the upgrades, but decorations are returned to storage.

That said, Donari’s advice is apt (as it always is): take screenshots, just in case. Better to have done a small of amount of busy work when nothing happens than to have skipped a simple task if disaster strikes.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

PoF guild hall

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Could you link said vid please?

PoF guild hall

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Could you link said vid please?

I googled it and found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeswQEZffvs (official video from ANet)