Point of Luck after 300% MF???

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

Not only do you make more gold salvaging items, it is easier to sell a stack of 250 materials than it is to sell 250 different items…

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

Stop salvaging.. mystic forge your stuff into rares.. get ecto’s … profit?

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Roguefire.8174

Stop salvaging.. mystic forge your stuff into rares.. get ecto’s … profit?

You still salvaging in that process… and throwing items into the mystic forge takes even longer than salvaging by a mile. Also I doubt that gives you half the profit.

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

Realistically, the most sensible solution is to continue the MF bonus. Just make it continue to increase in requirement for the next percent (as it does already).

Roguefire.8174

Realistically, the most sensible solution is to continue the MF bonus. Just make it continue to increase in requirement for the next percent (as it does already).

Sure or worst case, just remove it once it caps…

Posted by: Eirdyne.9843

Eirdyne.9843

My personal belief is that luck is no different than “rabbits feet” in World of Warcraft 2004. Seriously, there was a rumor going around that carrying Rabbit’s Feet in 2004 Warcraft would increase your drop rates for rare and epic items. I knew people who absolutely believed in this. Tin foil hats. It’s a real thing. Just like the Mystic Forge really produces precursors.

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

My personal belief is that luck is no different than “rabbits feet” in World of Warcraft 2004. Seriously, there was a rumor going around that carrying Rabbit’s Feet in 2004 Warcraft would increase your drop rates for rare and epic items. I knew people who absolutely believed in this. Tin foil hats. It’s a real thing. Just like the Mystic Forge really produces precursors.

I have multiple accounts, and the MF does in fact increase the number of rares I see dropped. Especially under a Bday boost. Also, I guess I have a foil hat……. as indicated by the 6 Mystic Forge precursors or so I’ve had. If anything, it’s a myth they drop in the wild! :P